[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a ripped robot anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: solarium.png (230 KB, 577x461) Image search: [Google]
solarium.png
230 KB, 577x461
I fell for the lifting meme but it hasn't done shit for me.

In clothes I don't even look like I lift so that doesn't help at all, add my disgusting face to that and you have a ripped robot who hates his life.

Ask me anything I guess?

pic related, its me
>>
what are you on, what is your virgin status
also you can show us your face since you are already an attention whore.
>>
File: 1465089315609.jpg (138 KB, 901x717) Image search: [Google]
1465089315609.jpg
138 KB, 901x717
>>29501465

You lift for yourself, to have the body you want.

You don't lift in hope things will get magically better because you have abs.

I know countless guys that look like complete betas dyel faggots that get mad pussy, on a daily baisis, yet I lift and have nothing.

It's all in the confidence/beauty of the face/social skills.

If you are an ugly manlet with literally zero social skills, don't bother, no amount of pecs will help you.
>>
>>29501465
What cycle are you on?
>>
Yeah OK pal
>>
File: 20160610_211413.jpg (305 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160610_211413.jpg
305 KB, 1280x960
How long did it take you to reach your level? currently on a bulk and lifting hard and heavy. As i type my glutes are extremely painful as i reached 115kg squat today. Been lifting for 7-8 months now. The only time i get looks from girls is when i wear a tank top, and i have nothing but a semi DYEL chest going and broad shoulders.

Otherwise being able to lift somewhat "heavy" has done nothing for me and I'm still miserable.

I still want to be aesthetic though.
>>
>>29501545

Bench Press all day everyday faggot, start today.

Don't bulk it's stupid and all you'll get is fat. Try to absord like 200kcal above your usual regime to gain more muscle than fat, it's long and the gains are minimal but you won't have to diet for months like a faggot.

Don't train strenght just yet, you lift heavy when you are already /fit/ do tons of reps thats what trains your muscle, even If you lift less heavy.
>>
>>29501600

What's your delt routine/exercises
Are you tracking protein intake/what do you eat
>>
File: 1464427768984.png (151 KB, 640x564) Image search: [Google]
1464427768984.png
151 KB, 640x564
>>29501465
I wish I could fall for the lifting meme. At the very least your attractiveness is greater than before you started.
>>
>>29501725
not if you're ugly, then it makes you a freak.
>>
>>29501545
you can lose weight, you know that?

lazy faggot
>>
Can you post a picture of your weiner?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.