[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see all these posts about people worrying about being cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: meditation_by_pepe09.png (292 KB, 900x693) Image search: [Google]
meditation_by_pepe09.png
292 KB, 900x693
I see all these posts about people worrying about being cheated on by their girlfriend/boyfriend

Don't you realize that the cause of your sorrow is you wanting to prolong something that isn't in your control?

When you're with another person, if you're thinking about different ways to make them stay instead of enjoying their company at that moment, then you're losing out on the moment.

Everything will come to an end at some point, Anon. Don't fret over preserving it for so long.

Focus more on enjoying the moment. Let go of your worries and relish in the energy of the other person.
>>
>b-but then I w-will be le KEK!!

t. /r9k/ culture
>>
I should sacrifice my current comfort, resources, and time for what? A momentary high that will come tumbling down, causing more damage than it ever caused comfort?

It is a 100% rate of loss, it is a bad deal.
>>
>>29501168
Nobody is asking you to sacrifice anything, Anon. Use that time on yourself and people will be drawn to you.
>>
>>29501168
Also, it can only hurt you if you're expecting something out of it. Don't make that mistake and see where the moment leads you.
>>
>>29501745

You're absolutely right, sir, but sometimes there is so much pain.
>>
>>29501025
>getting cheated on
Jokes on you, I need a girlfriend first.
>>
>>29501786
I understand.

But your pain comes because you went with expectations. An empty vessel can experience more than a full one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.