[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drank 7 beers + a bottle of wine last night. I lost my glasses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466624881580.png (141 KB, 640x797) Image search: [Google]
1466624881580.png
141 KB, 640x797
I drank 7 beers + a bottle of wine last night. I lost my glasses.

Where do drunks normally put their glasses?

What did I mostly likely do last night? I don't remember a thing at all.

Seriously, I have no idea. It's scary. The glass of wine that I was drinking is even missing. ALthough, I have 1 more full bottle of wine which I am drinking now. I'm mostly missing my glasses, I have to read 4chan full zoo,m now!
>>
Try looking inside your anus.
>>
For some reason before I passed out, I went on bing.com and searched "how to get help with file explorer".

I've never used bing before in my life.
>>
>>29501010
It's not funny. I can't see anything at all. I can't even see the words I'm typing to check if they're correct. I'm aboslutely blind.
>>
>>29500924
Jungian mystic here. Your subconscious still contains the memory of where you put your glasses. Your conscious mind is just unable to access it. What you need to do is find a way to trick your subconscious into revealing what it knows to you. Fortunately I've got your back, robotfriend. I'm going to teach you one of what Jung called "active imagination" shamanic tools for getting what you need.

Get a large, hard-cover book. Doesn't matter what it is. Hold it up on its spine and ask, out loud, "Where are my keys?" Then allow the book to flop open to a random page. Pick a random paragraph and read it. This will tell you exactly where your keys are.

For the record, this is called "bibliomancy" and relies on a psychological phenomenon called apophenia, when is the tendency for the human brain to find patterns in things which have no patterns. The paragraph you're reading has no context, so your subconscious will actually *project* a meaning onto it. You've primed yourself with suggestion by asking about your keys out loud. Your subconscious machinery will do all the rest of the work.
>>
maybe check the toilet, the fridge, and cupboards. maybe you're just shit out of luck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.