[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the nicest thing a roastie ever said to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What's the nicest thing a roastie ever said to you?
>>
"Anon, you want to have sex?
>>
>>29500253
>"You are special."
>>
>>29500253
"Want to hookup"

"Want me to suck your dick?"

t. 19 year old KHHV
>>
>>29500253
"You're a grower" (the type of person that grows on you)

She said it because I had been sitting next to her for few weeks in class and she got to know me.

Basically she was really saying, "you arent charismatic or pretty enough for me but I find you amusing on occasion".
>>
"You have pretty eyes" or "wow anon you're so tall!"
>>
"I love you anon"

Fuck off my comment is original
>>
File: 4328978.jpg (56 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
4328978.jpg
56 KB, 470x512
Don't worry honey. Someday you'll find a girl who will appreciate how smart and kind you are.
>>
"You're not ugly"
voriginal 3nh
>>
>>29500253
One week ago. You have the greatest dick ever I SWEAR!
>>
"I hope you have a nice weekend, anon."

It's not much, but the way she says it gives me so much hope. She's my friend's girlfriend. He was a complete robot, 24year old virgin until they met online and she moved in with him a year ago. She makes me hopeful that maybe one day that will happen to me.
>>
>you're very likeable, do you know that?
hope she meant it
>>
>>29502053
what the hellhole is this? what kinda brains?
>>
"anon why are you looking at odd things?"
by odd things she meant the sky or some random house or trees.
i was living the world insidee my head.
fuking whores always trying to get attention without nothing in return.
i have others but i really do not remember.
i think they tried to be nice to me and i tried to be nice too, but it is quite hard to be a friend when you do not have nothing in common like all the other guys.
i am a robot what i know about this stuff?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.