[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See a friend from high school >we are both 23 now >He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 2fh4gh04ghth2gwp9g0e8hg.jpg (21 KB, 307x341) Image search: [Google]
2fh4gh04ghth2gwp9g0e8hg.jpg
21 KB, 307x341
>See a friend from high school
>we are both 23 now
>He says he found love of his life after changing 4 GFs
>Bought apartment
>Ready to start life together with her
>Has a job as an accountant and salary 1500$
>Asks me what Ive been up to

>Me be like:Oh nothing still virgin playing battlefield,being on 4chan and smoking pot
>>
And that is why I never talk to normies anymore.
>>
>1500$ salary
This doesn't sound like much. Per week?
>>
>>29500140
Time to get the rope, friend. Bye!
>>
>>29500187
usually salaried workers get paid biweekly, so about $3k/month.

>>29500140
same issue, only I'm 29. even the late bloomers have moved way beyond me now
>>
>>29500436
3000 is still pretty terrible. Not sure why the op sees his friend as successful. I struggle on around $6000 and my spending is pretty minimal.
>>
>>29500912
Don't be a presumptuous retard. You don't know where he lives. The average salary in Bulgaria, for example is like $80 USD per month.
>>
>>29500912
depends on where you live. $3k/mo is barely scraping by in San Francisco. If you live in Nebraska or something though it'll buy you a decent house and a solid middle-class life.
>>
>>29500912
>I struggle on around $6000 and my spending is pretty minimal.
Depends on where you live. If you have to spend $4k on just your apartment, it's going to be tougher than if you had to spend $1k and you're making $3k.
>>
>>29500140
>thinks he found "the one"
Just wait til she cucks him. And yeah I know it's just sour grapes.

>>29500436
>even the late bloomers have moved way beyond me now
I know how you feel. I'm almost 31 and I'm not even close to being a functional adult. By the time I actually manage to get going, it'll be like I'm just rolling off the starting line while everyone else is lapping me for the second or third time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.