[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: UKnowWhyTheCallMeKentry..png (400 KB, 617x477) Image search: [Google]
UKnowWhyTheCallMeKentry..png
400 KB, 617x477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65C28YfEmHg&user=Kent

Is he lying about having a girlfriend? He's 5'2, and he's claiming that the girl he's dating is close to 6'0 tall. That's extremely unlikely.

Why in the world would a girl that's close to 6'0 date an autistic 5'2 manlet, but taller men have been rejected by shorter women for being too short?
>>
>>29500121
Kent is probably having an schizophrenic episode.
>>
Height only matters for white guys. Black men cannot be robots. This is proof of this.
>>
>>29500121
Fuck you for being a jealous faggot. Kent has no reason to lie about having a bitch. He never did before why would he now? Because fags like you can't help but try to shit on anyone who isn't a useless male like yourself.
>>
It's probably a tranny and he doesnt know yet.
>>
>>29500148
Pretty sure he was already caught lying once before about getting laid. He deleted his channel then.
>>
File: wtf.png (1 MB, 869x704) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1 MB, 869x704
>>29500146
>>29500148

I refuse to believe that he's not only dating a girl, but one that's over half a foot taller than him. That's extremely unlikely. Why would a girl lower her standards that much? Women that tall almost always go for 6'2+ Chads/Tyrones

I won't believe it until he shows her face.
>>
>>29500148
He invented some history about his uncle introducing him to some white girl a few months back. He probably invented another history again and is going even further this time.
>>
File: 1466734203385.jpg (103 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1466734203385.jpg
103 KB, 600x1067
>>29500121
>6'0 white girl
>fucks 5 inch tall monkey

If anything, this says a lot about the mentality of USA. The brainwashing has gone so far, their women are fucking even borderline retarded men just because they have very dark skin.
>>
>>29500121
He is probably exaggerating her height.
>>
>>29500285
And her existence.
>>
File: 4b3.jpg (67 KB, 600x833) Image search: [Google]
4b3.jpg
67 KB, 600x833
>>29500217
I wake up and thank our Jewish overlords everyday for the blessings they have bestowed upon us.
>>
WE WUZ WALKIN' N SHIeEt
>>
>>29500121
Why is he so persistent on the notion that he's not lying.
>>
AYYO REWIND
*snorts crunched crack rock*
HOL UP
*tilts head back*
WAZ I SAYZ WAZ
*taps right foot and smacks back of his cerebrum*
We are an indigenous race full of sophisticated early adopters towards mathamatics and archaic technology and have ushered in humanity from the crevices of the stone caves to a path that lead towards an industrialized society full of advancements and intellect
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.