[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl I work with >Worked with her for almost a year now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 109 - h1Re7UG.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
109 - h1Re7UG.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
>Girl I work with
>Worked with her for almost a year now, no real interaction besides breakroom chitchat and talking about vidya
>Yesterday I'm restocking the cold case for sodas (grocery store)
>She walks by me and does that thing where you tap someone's shoulder to get them to look towards you and step to their other side to screw with them.
>Look over at her as she giggles
>See the most sincere smile on her face and a slight blush with her gentle eyes looking into mine.
>Realize that for the past year I've been absolutely in love with this girl but too chicken shit and self loathing to do anything about it.

Anyone else have this feel? It's keeping me up at night...
>>
OP hold up, you just think your in love because she is probably the only girl that has treated you like a human in the last few years.

Not saying to not ask her on a date or something, but dont assume that it's love you are feeling.
>>
>>29500055

I talk to other girls sometimes, I just sperg and a lot of them are far more attractive than her. But for some reason I just don't care for them. Maybe I just subconsciously know that they're roastie skanks and refuse to give them the time of day.

She's the only girl who I don't sperg with. Literally the only prolonged conversations I've been able to keep up with a girl.
>>
just ask her out dude. she indicated that she likes you too. you're the man, it's up to you to make the first move
>>
she is just playing with you because she's bored at work and wants a toy while Chad is slamming that pussy at night.

go ahead and ask her if she has a boyfriend, and prepare to be heartbroken.
>>
>>29500143
>>29500092

Fuck she's a co worker and if she happens to reject me that will make things too awkward to recover from.
>>
>>29500159
not really
I got rejected by a coworker once and we just kind of stopped talking, wasnt so bad because we didnt work in the same departments.
>>
>>29500159
Don't fucking do it, I did it once even got a kiss and a few dates and afterward tried to take it to the next level got denied and then I was too embarrassed to show up to work, and just quit. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>29500159
Not really, it'll be mildly awkward for like a week maybe. Fuck why do robots think everything's gonna come crashing down if they ask a girl out?
>>
>>29500564
>why do robots think everything's gonna come crashing down if they ask a girl out?
It did come crashing down on me. Even though I did end up with a better job after quitting.
>>
>>29500159
whats up with you autists thinking flirting is a binary thing. you do it in steps. she is already comfortable with you so just ask if she has a boyfriend nonchalantly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.