[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start talking to a girl from /soc/ >seems ok she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461462655614.gif (491 KB, 499x428) Image search: [Google]
1461462655614.gif
491 KB, 499x428
>Start talking to a girl from /soc/
>seems ok she's nice and pretty and a tiny bit interesting
>notice unusual behavior after a few days
>dig around online a little bit
>can confirm it's a catfishing faggot
Why must this happen? I just want a girl to talk to once in a while. Stop catfishing.
>>
File: 1454299361447.jpg (27 KB, 750x715) Image search: [Google]
1454299361447.jpg
27 KB, 750x715
It's fun to be in control of someone's emotions, whether they be a girl or boy. On behalf of catfishes everywhere, I apologize.
>>
>>29500028
Agreed. I don't catfish that much though, since I don't think I'll be very convincing.

But if I was a really passable trap, I would make that shit my hobby. I would have so many orbiters, it won't even be funny.
>>
>>29499880
>dig around online
What you did?
>>
/soc/ is a complete cesspool. Good luck getting any actual girl to talk to you since they get flooded with a shitload of kik messages.
>>
>>29499880
Can anyone tell me why catfish/spammers always seem to have extremely low-res profile pics?
>>
>>29500269
>screen capped and cropped profile picture
>a couple reverse searches
>only two broken links
>a name in the description of one
>look up name and find a girls Instagram
>couldn't find the profile picture
>Google image and flip through the pictures that were there
>notice rooms were similar to the profile picture
>found the real girl's twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
>look closers for details in pictures
>floral pattern shower curtain, window to the right of shower, a low wall in front of toilet, blue stripe tiles in upper portion of shower, details on the girl, some other stuff
>turns out the faggot stole an old picture from her and used a different name
tl;Dr
Reverse image search.

Good thing women are stupid and take the same pictures in the same place over and over again.
>>
>>29500457
That's why I doublecheck before I use a girl's photo. Play smart, not hard.
>>
>>29500356
yes, I've heard numerous times that if you post in a contact thread claiming to be female (regardless of what you look like or how old you are) you get between 40 and 100 adds right on the spot
>>
A/s/l OP
Not original
>>
>not asking any girl you start talking to to send you a picture of them holding up 7 fingers to show that they're really a girl soon after you start talking to them.

Silly of u
>>
>>29500367
resized to hide from google image search and tineye
>>
>>29500356
The worst thing about /soc/ is that they're even more pathetic than r9k when it comes to worshipping women

I told some guy in their retarded onesubmissiveact thread that women don't use fetish sites, he got asspained as fuck and told me to get laid
>>
>>29500961
I tried this kind of shit until I realised that 99% of them were catfishers, and the remaining 1% wouldn't bother with that shit and just went to chat with chad instead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.