[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Created a cult >Got caught for it >Make this Jesus Christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DDDde.jpg (79 KB, 870x746) Image search: [Google]
DDDde.jpg
79 KB, 870x746
>Created a cult
>Got caught for it
>Make this
Jesus Christ
>>
>>29499796
It's a sign of the times.

Plebeian, vapid children trying to exercise a modicum of control over their environment by acting out in ways deemed inappropriate.

They should be shot with balls of their own shit
>>
>>29499796
how does someone like this get so many subs
>>
>>29499796
Fucking hell he is such a cringey bastard
>>
wait that's a he
>>
It's not necessarily bad. It depends entirely on the focus, and on the effect. If the edgy, juvenile satanic cult he leveraged his internets fame to create had the effect of helping people live healthier, more productive lives, then it's a good thing.

It was probably just juvenile bullshit though, inane rebellion, ect.

Legit satanic cults do exist, though. And they're not a laughing matter. Look into some of the unsolved connections between government officials, hollywood, and pedophile rings.
>>
>>29500501
That has little to do with the occult and a lot to do with fetishes and closet skeletons, those people are holding each other hostage and that lets them do whatever they want.
it's a "if you tell mom i ate the cookies, i'll tell her you killed the cat" situation.
>>
>in your 20s
>still taking accutane
>>
>>29499796
Isn't this that one batshit vegan who thinks all meat eaters should be gassed?
>>
>>29499796
>cult
Who's this dude? I don't usually follow eceleb drama but cults are neat.
>>
>>29499796
lol I saw that fucking video. that guy is apeshit insane.

also, just judging from the bible, this is faulty logic in terms of its narrative. Lucifer can't be greater than God because he's an angel and automatically below God to begin with.

but as you all know, Onisicuck twists meanings and semantics constantly so it fits his cuck worldviews.
>>
>>29500501
I also noticed that representatives of atheism and satanism basically have similar mindset that totally ties together, like: "hurr how can gawd b realz I dont understand." "muh logic in tha bible", "muh hyperrationalism", always missing the fucking point of religion from the very start.
>>
>>29500563
>20s

hahaha he wishes
>>
File: saturn-hexagon-wide-cassini2.jpg (36 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
saturn-hexagon-wide-cassini2.jpg
36 KB, 540x303
>>29499796
All of the major religions worship the equivalent of Satan. The world religions have either been changed over the millennia or we've always worshiped Satan, Saturn, Kronos, Zeus, El, YHWH, Moloch, Dionysus, Helios and any Sun God ever (since ancients used to refer to Saturn as the sun for some reason) aswell as any of the other names that the God of a thousand names (as he calls himself in the Babylonian mysteries) goes by.

The mark of creation, of carbon life forms, is 666 (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons). The Jews rest on the 6th day (Satur's day) because they mistakenly believe it to be the 7th day. Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship a symbolic 6. Jews worship the star of David(which has 6 points and can be folded into a cube), Christians worship an unfolded cube with 6 sides, and Muslims worship a cube with 6 sides. Theres much more occult symbolism in other religions, but this should suffice my next claim: religions worship Saturn because he is the God of this realm and we are living in hell.
>>
>>29500689
Oh yeah, and Saturn's the 6th planet from the Sun.
>>
>>29500669
whats the point then duude
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.