[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNy 5umFAnDo Is it the truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1465118245453.jpg (41 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
1465118245453.jpg
41 KB, 360x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNy5umFAnDo

Is it the truth?
>>
File: 1462931852811.png (737 KB, 578x442) Image search: [Google]
1462931852811.png
737 KB, 578x442
Absolutely not, though the "there is something wrong with you and everyone else" part resonated with me a little bit.
>>
>>29499327
yes, pretty much. no one will ever really know you the same way you know you, and the times that you think someone does are an illusion.

but that doesn't mean that you can't find someone who fits in with who you are in a way that makes you both much happier than when you were apart. It just doesn't mean that they're really in it for you... they're in it for them. And you're in it for you. and so we all remain lonesome.
>>
>>29499384
That's a sick pepe you just posted.
May i save it, kind sir?
>>29499436
I'm currently in a relationship and i always think the same, we should become a hive mind already.
>>
File: 1462002109164.jpg (148 KB, 800x1107) Image search: [Google]
1462002109164.jpg
148 KB, 800x1107
School of Life is a great channel. They romanticize the negative, more somber concepts and feelings of life which I can always relate to.

I suggest checking out their "On Melancholy" video, or the one about being "Jollied Along". Those really get to me.
>>
>>29499327
this is actually dumb and honestly this kind of retarded shit that people produce and put on the internet ruins the lives of all of the innocent creatures who actually believe it blindly. they have not yet learned to think for themselves. you can do it, you just have to believe that you can
>>
>>29499698
Always good to see a positive view on /r9k/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.