[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we define normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: spungebill.jpg (26 KB, 599x578) Image search: [Google]
spungebill.jpg
26 KB, 599x578
To close the books once and for all, we create a definitive definition of a "normie" preferably in a list. Being just one of the points on this list doesn't instantly make you a normie, but normies tend to have these traits

A normie is any person who:
-can acquire sex with little or no effort
-is confident of themselves
-good looks and is able have people show attraction to them
-has no desire to better themselves academically or actively denies or shuns facts(ie "lol history is all in the past who cares lol")
-normally is engaged in athletic sports or was popular on the football team(mainly a male point, female mileage my vary)
-thinks that they have any sort of life advice or tries to help people with empty platitudes (lol be urself)
-consumes large amounts of trash media on TV or can never put their fucking phone down
-have no unique taste in any sort of music or arts and just "listen to whatever"

anything that I missed or fucked up?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29499304
You missed two things:

One: Normies can have or get friends with little or no effort. Maintaining friendships is also easy for them.

Two: You can't create a permanent definition of normie here. This board lives and so does its culture. Your definition may be considered good now, but not so much in a year or two.
>>
You can't define normie. If you guys can't even define what being a true robot is what makes you think you can define a normie?
>>
Normies reside in all of us, there is a normie waiting to come out
>>
>>29499717
I cannot speak for everyone, but at least to me, defining normie is for some reason easier than defining robot.

I consider myself robot, but not a "true" robot.
>>
>>29499304
>abide by social standards
le normie
>reject social standards
le bot

Adherence to said social standards determined by actions/lifestyle of said person, not opinions or attitudes.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>29500097
You find any nice greentexts to go circle jerk off onto?
>>
>>29499304
There's "normalfags" and then there is "normies".
Normalfags are just 'regular' people.
FUCKING NORMIES are the kind of 'regular' people that feel the need to incessantly shit down the throats of robots and do everything in their power to ruin our lives and actively make our time on earth collectively worse.

At least, that's how I use the terms. There's nothing inherently wrong with being a 'regular' person, it's the fact that normies constantly shit on everyone around them that is the evil.
>>
>>29499304
>has no desire to better themselves academically or actively denies or shuns facts(ie "lol history is all in the past who cares lol")

This one is incorrect. Basically all physicians are normies, if not full Chad's and Stacies, and they are obviously highly intelligent and studious. Robots don't have exclusive claim of intellectualism. In fact, robots are generally associated with the NEET lifestyle a.k.a. being uneducated. Thus, normies are on average more academic than robots, as a rule.
>>
>>29500402
Don't forget normies also ruin every obscure thing they can get their grubby little jew hands on that robots worked to find or make and create a community out of
>>
>>29500460
They ran with our stale ass memes?
The horror!
>>
>>29499304
- has had sex outside of getting raped

that's about it
now go to bed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.