[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: tjfPTaR.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
tjfPTaR.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
LEAVE HAS WON
CAMERON JUST RESIGNED ON LIVE TV

YOUR KIDS WILL READ ABOUT THIS DAY IN FUTURE TEXTBOOKS!!!
>>
WE FUCKING DID IT GET IN HERE AND CELEBRATE
>>
Cameron who?
>>
>>29499243
What the fuck are you talking about?

Originals.
>>
>>29499311
The UK left the European union
>>
The day uneducated masses got together and crashed the UK economy. It will definitely be remembered in history as a strong argument for why you shouldn't let the general population vote on important matters.
>>
>>29499243
Why is Ron Paul on fire though?
>>
>>29499341
>leftist unironically calling for a dictatorship
>>
File: join us.jpg (63 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
join us.jpg
63 KB, 960x730
>>29499243
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

god bless the brits
>>
>>29499341
>democracy is only good if my side wins
You people are pathetic
>>
File: 99721476.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
99721476.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>29499341
>tfw watching this from afar with a smug-ass shit-eating grin on my face
>>
File: 1465194163112.jpg (10 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
1465194163112.jpg
10 KB, 170x206
You have no fucking clue wtf is happening this day is the day we have died
>>
>>29499455
>securing independence
>the death of our nation
???
>>
>>29499469
The likelihood of self sustainment at a mediocre level is little but possible I mean that the death of the current nation has passed and the new nation that will arise will not be as great but it is still the death of a nation
>>
>>29499506
>leave vote causing uncertainty in the market = death of a nation

Britain will be better off in the long term unshackling ourselves from those bureaucratic communists
>>
>>29499469
>independence
You make it sound like you weren't free to begin with.

All you've secured is an economic collapse and an influx of Muslim immigrants. Good job
>>
Historical pepe's and wojacks everywhere
>>
>>29499556
>an economic collapse and an influx of Muslim immigrants
because EU economies are doing so well, right? also, why do you think all the UK Islamists backed Remain?
>>
>>29499341
THOSE LIBERAL PESUDO INTELLECTUAL COLLEGE TEARS

I LOVE THEM
>>
>>29499243
"the day Britain escaped brutal anal rape by ramming a spear up it's own ass"
>>
>>29499597
EU economics are a bit more stable, even if it's by a smidge. I don't really see the UK such stability on its own. The EU isn't a sinking ship.

As for
>why do you think all the UK Islamists backed Remain?

Not all, wouldn't even say most. Leave had no effect of immigration past EU nations and you need cheap labor. Guess who provides a lot of cheap labor? Lots of Muslims voted for Leave. They're not just going to disappear
>>
>>29499411
Democracy is never good. It's just the most stable and hardest to abuse.
>>
US anon here, can anyone explain why people would want to leave the EU? The EU always seemed like a good thing to me and European friends I have.

Are they really treating the UK poorly or is Britain just being idiots?
>>
>>29499341
>has a pretentious, elitist attitude toward his countrymen
>disgusted when they don't listen to him and instead vote against his ideological interests
Fuck off you cunt
>>
>>29499705
Not a bad thing if you're Muslim. England is the largest state of Islam so now with more control over immigration laws they'll let muhammed and his family migrate their en masse.
>>
>Boris Johnson has a chance of being the next PM

what an interesting feel
>>
>>29499705
>unelected EU politicians decide over your head
>all those 1984-tier laws we have come from the EU
>massive migrant and refugee influx
>many economists see the EU economy as a sinking ship
>EU wants to erase nationalities (long term)
>EU is planning to become a pan-nationalistic super state with it's own army

Many of the problems the EU offers aren't active yet so the UK basically left this sinking ship. They also could have escaped a war with russia since EU and NATO are stacking up massive armys at russian borders right now.
>>
>>29499705

It's mostly Britain being silly.

Brexit will mean having to forge new trade agreeements with Europe, which will take time and UK is in no position of power. If they fail to agree with EU on trade the economic consequences could be huge.
There's also the domestic political situation. Half of the population voted to stay, meaning there's a huge split in opinions right now, and 48%, almost half of the population, can't exactly be ignored in favour of the other half. Since most scots voted for staying, this might mean a new Scottish independence vote, which could potentially fuck UK over even more.

But who knows. Maybe the UK will just kneel anyway and agree to all the same EU directives they are trying to free themselves from in order to be able to trade with the mainland.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.