[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any kind of fucking idea how easy is to kill someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: pepemiddlefinger.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
pepemiddlefinger.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
Do you have any kind of fucking idea how easy is to kill someone? You fucking faggot? It's so fucking easy.

In that very first minute is pure bliss and heaven, then the fear of being caught catchs on and you panic, hiding the body is the most fun part, and in the next fucking day you will think that every single person knows what you did, but guess what jebrone? No one fucking knows, no one fucking knows jackshit.

After that first day you will get more relaxed, and you will realize, that nobody knows shit and then will chill completely, only to kill again and feel it all over again.

Again and again.

You people talk big shit, but watch your back.
>>
I wish i had balls
>>
And then you hear your door get kicked in at 5:30 AM
>>
File: n0qcROT.jpg (119 KB, 743x754) Image search: [Google]
n0qcROT.jpg
119 KB, 743x754
Not all of us are americucks, when you live in a country with less than 4 murders a year, going around killing people, draws a metric fuckton of attention to your city/ and circumstances of the crime. you will get anal fucked by special forces before you get to 3rd victim, and trust me your autism wont help you out of this.
>>
File: ijG5ZnB.png (40 KB, 804x588) Image search: [Google]
ijG5ZnB.png
40 KB, 804x588
btw no pics related, i just fucking hate turkroaches
>>
>>29498995
>Releasing people from hell with the gift of death
You wanna know how i can tell you're a normalshit?
>>
>>29498995
Yeah, I imagine it's pretty easy. Especially in shit holes like Baltimore or Oakland where there are nigs killing themselves literally every night. You could probably walk down the street at night in some basic disguise, gun someone down, walk away, and be totally scott free.

I just don't really get the appeal of it, though. Shit like boxing or skydiving will give you the same adrenaline rush without any risk at all.
>>
>>29500885
t. edgelord retard who doesn't even recognize the hypocrisy of that statement
>>
>>29498995
>do you know how easy it is to kill defenseless people?! i'm so fucking scary
go try to kill people with guns who are ready to defend themselves, stop playing on easy mode you bitch
>>
File: normal-map.png (68 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
normal-map.png
68 KB, 256x256
>>29500909
>not wanting everyone to live long enough to experience the death of their parents.
Normals need to leave.
>>
>>29498995
wow, thats pretty edgy
>>
>>29498995
NEVER DISPOSE OF THE BODY IN WATER. IT WILL FLOAT TO THE SURFACE BECAUSE BUBBLES WILL FORM IN IT

NEVER USE A WEAPON THAT CAN BE TRACED TO YOU --- THEY CAN CHECK OUT THE BULLET AND GUN PURCHASES

NEVER KILL A PERSON, IT'S TOO RISKY AND IT'S BAD
>>
>>29500927
Parents love their children more than children love their parents
>>
>>29500931
By the way, I mean this. I mean, if you were to kill someone it'd be better to find someone worthy of it, but I don't know how easy that is, and in that case you're putting yourself up as the court.

Can you really be the judge jury and executioner in good conscience?
>>
File: 1464486454260.jpg (58 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
1464486454260.jpg
58 KB, 1080x1081
>>29500985
>Can you really be the judge jury and executioner in good conscience?

I really hate that conscience meme, pretending humans are all faggoty little cucks who agonize over killing someone. Killing is one of the most natural things, and it's a common instinct. If you want to kill someone why would you feel bad about it?
>>
>>29498995
Post in /x/ you role playing bender
>>
>>29498995
Death is scary guise.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.