[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>social anxiety so bad can't even go to the shops on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 3453453453453452323767567567.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
3453453453453452323767567567.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>social anxiety so bad can't even go to the shops on your own without being wasted
>>
>post in a group chat
>shake for half an hour
>>
>>29498959
and I have to drive there...
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>go to party
>tons of normies
>get nausea
>decide to leave early before I puke
>"where you going anon party is just getting started? Aww man are you already wasted? Okay I get it don't puke in my house man take care"
>Mfw I didn't drink anything that night

I FUCKING HATE SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER
>>
File: 1461807526163.jpg (7 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1461807526163.jpg
7 KB, 250x217
>>29498959
>Havent left my house for 5 months
>Left class group chat because i dont even know them even tough i spent 3 years in the same classroom with them
>Can't start a conversation with strangers irl

When did this happend in my life wtf went so wrong anons...
>>
File: 1452290222013.jpg (79 KB, 1799x1749) Image search: [Google]
1452290222013.jpg
79 KB, 1799x1749
>>29498959
>go outside
>feel like i'm in a videogame
>>
>>29499218
I was in a study group with a bunch of normies. One even invited me to her normie parties and shit. They all graduated and have jobs now, I dropped out senior year because I couldn't get an internship that I needed to graduate. I stuttered talking to people at job fairs. They just didn't fear any kind of rejection and as a result they didn't have to. opportunities came to them because they were self-assured, and I got the rejection I feared because I wasn't. this is when I realized that my grades didn't really matter and I'd fallen for a huge meme.

That was three years ago. Last time I talked to a classmate was maybe a year ago. her company was recruiting, and I had the last embarrassing task of telling her that I'd fucked up my whole life and would just reflect badly on her if I tried to apply, since I didn't get my degree and had been a neet for two years.

I wonder what happened to them but I'm afraid to look.
>>
>>29499093
Try drinking something next time. You may also get laid.
>>
Tfw only klonopin made it vanish but was taken away ;_;
>>
>>29498959
>yw alcohol is causing or at least exacerbating your anxiety
>>
>>29499253
Outside. It's like an inferior version of reality.
>>
>go outside
>feel like a fucking alien

suicide time t.b.h I was never fit for this world
>>
>>29498959
I'm sick of this feel.

>have an ugly face that is becoming even uglier every day even though I try to take care of it
>have a speech impedement and a weird accent with the voice of a pre-teen boy
>people either don't take me seriously or don't understand me at all when I try to speak to them
>am constantly made fun of due to this, every time I walk outside at least one group of people will notice and laugh at me
>become incredibly anxious about any social task or chore I have to perform, and struggle to fit in
>am now basically a hikikomori because of this
>>
File: rain pepe.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
rain pepe.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
>sign up for some free education courses
>go there
>group of 10 people
>the lecturer asks to go up to each person and find one thing in common
>heart starts racing, sweating, feel like puking
>one in the group is a cute girl
>think "holy shit it's a girl and i have to introduce myself to her"
>stutter, mumble, voice cracks - spaghetti everywhere
>go home, feel like killing myself
>>
Social anxiety AKA "I got bullied or treated like shit by my parents and it destroyed my brain"
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>29498975

>post in group chat
>"this isn't a blog, idiot"
>mfw all I did was say I had a shitty day and wanted friends to comfort me

I hate my fucking life.
>>
>>29498959
got to get some meds bro. meds help trust me.
>>
>>29502012
Pretty much this, except they didn't bully me they just didn't pay any attention to me cause I have 7 siblings

Also I'm homeschooled so it's even worse, I grew up isolated from everyone so my social skills are fucking shit

>tfw fucked from the start

It's just not fair
>>
who here /clothes anxiety/? But have social anxiety too so you can't go buy new clothes to cure clothes anxiety?

A never ending loop. I need some sort of assistant.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.