[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros I need fucking help. I've been hanging out with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1410667507102.jpg (84 KB, 1149x774) Image search: [Google]
1410667507102.jpg
84 KB, 1149x774
Bros I need fucking help. I've been hanging out with this girl. She's a typical looking girl. I'm 26. She told me she was 21, I thought okay whatever that's fine. She's Muslim, but she's super cute. Well today she told me she actually lied and that she's not 21, she's fucking 17. I guess she just matured fucking quick compared to other girls. Anyway I was stunned and didn't know how the fuck to react. I told her I was really upset that she manipulated me like that. I haven't spoken to get all day (this happened yesterday). She's a virgin, never even had a boyfriend. And now she's messaging me saying she misses me and shit. Thank God I never did anything Sexual or even kissed her. What the fuck do I do? Do I just cut all contact? I got tricked into liking a fucking 17 year old. Do I tell her "wait until you're older then I'll date you". Is that illegal. I'm not trying to do any pedo shit here I've honestly just been ignoring her since. Where I live age of consent is 16.
>>
>aoc is 16
>caring that she is 17

Damn the Jews got you good OP. Glad I'll never be such a cuckolded sheep as to believe it's somehow morally wrong to like a girl in the prime of her life.

Is it wrong to drive 45 in a 50 mph street too? Jesus.
>>
you are a complete fucking retard and definitely need to kill yourself

the end
>>
>>29498875

Yea, you're probably right.

OP is a fucking retard if he couldnt tell the difference between a 17 year old and a 21 year old.

Kill yourself you pedo fag.
>>
>>29498921
>Kill yourself you pedo fag.

if you think liking a 17 year old makes you a pedo then you're retarded.
>>
>>29498868
Im not trying to go to jail here, like im 26 and shes 17. that doesnt seem right, i just wish i didnt get emotionally manipulated and invested because now i like this girl

>>29498875
>>29498921
i swear she doesnt not look 17!!! i wouldnt have even hung out with her if i had known. if anyone else saw her they'd assume she was in her 20's, just like i did.
>>
>the government has managed to alienate people this much from biological reality
>we wonder why people are fapping to airplanes and balloons and shit
>>
stop incriminating yourself dumb fuck

muslim men overwhelmingly seem to 'adapt' to western culture with partying, promiscuity and drug use, sports, etc while their women largely do not

this is because what could be identified as fellow human beings is actually a dark-matter hive-mind entity inseminated into our fledgling species by the first outcast of the now extinct pregenitor races

six hundred years after the death of God, mega-nano machines were activated from within the moon, which is actually a timeless machine entity specifically designed for one goal: to begin the construction and delivery of mega-nano machine particles to the surface of Gaia: it takes ten years for this process to complete and so in 610 a single batch of mega-nano machine particles were successfully integrated within homo homo sapien. none of this is a coincidence

if islam ever completes its conquest of Gaia then the second phase of the final battle between Good and Evil will begin, the dominant inheritor empires of our galaxy are all huge fags and will unite to crush islam. if islam destroys them as it will destroy us, then the third phase will begin once collision with Andromeda is complete and past that even I can't tell you what will happen

so what i'm saying is she's not a real person she's just a malfunctioning latent manifestation of a mega-nano machine particle collective and so age of consent doesn't really matter
>>
File: image_12.jpg (70 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
70 KB, 600x599
>>29498847
>"she's a typical looking girl"
>"she's super cute"

The answer to your problem lies in which one of your statements is actually true
>>
>>29499042
I remember when I was 19 I was told I was too old for a 17 year old. Then once when I was 20 this 17 yo girls dad wanted to fight me when his daughter asked for my number.

Amazing what indoctrination can do to people.
>>
File: 1465884065393.jpg (44 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1465884065393.jpg
44 KB, 286x286
>>29499047
what

you looked! :3
>>
You're asking r9k for relationship advice lol XD
>>
>>29498847
>Bros I need fucking help.
>I've been hanging out with this girl.
we can't help, try /adv/
>>
>>29498847
Cutting contact would be shitty, but then so was her deception. I'd say be friends if you think you can, but I'm guessing not. Tell her that you like her and she's great but you can't do friends and you can't be with her, and bid her farewell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.