[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /r9k/, do you have an imaginary friend? Have you in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 17
File: daisy questionably an asian.jpg (920 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy questionably an asian.jpg
920 KB, 2000x3000
Hey, /r9k/, do you have an imaginary friend? Have you in the past? Tell me about them! What do they look like, do you talk to them, whatever you want to say.

I have an imaginary sister named Daisy, and she's wonderful.

Come get comfy and chat about your imaginary pals!
>>
File: daisy goes braindead.jpg (300 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daisy goes braindead.jpg
300 KB, 1280x720
Bumping to chat to some friendly anons
>>
hello. what is daisy like?
>>
>>29498846
She looks like those niggas from Zack and Cody.
>>
File: daisy cute face 1.jpg (52 KB, 464x512) Image search: [Google]
daisy cute face 1.jpg
52 KB, 464x512
>>29499083
Hello there!
Daisy is my sister, and she's very sweet. I think she's pretty funny as well. When it started out I would just talk to her as if I was talking out loud to myself, but over time she's seemed to become more of her own, and now I can "feel" what she is saying in response or thinking. She's older than me, protective, and very affectionate. She likes to argue with me on some things for fun, but is generally very down to earth.
The fact she is my sister means she knows and shares my background, and therefore we understand each other on a very fundamental level.
>>
>>29499105
Kek, I can see what you mean.
>>
File: daisy confused.jpg (155 KB, 2048x1412) Image search: [Google]
daisy confused.jpg
155 KB, 2048x1412
Huh, I usually get a few more buddies to chat with, I guess it is a quiet night. That's okay, no big deal.

You don't have to have an imaginary friend to come get comfy and chat, you can just come ask questions, or talk if you need a friend for a few hours.
>>
>>29498846
Why are you samefagging over some ugly bitch from a shitty movie? She's probably gonna get fucking blacked in the next movie anyways.
>>
File: daisy hands up don't shoot.jpg (689 KB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy hands up don't shoot.jpg
689 KB, 1996x3000
>>29499348
Hmm I have not been samefagging, but I do like to reply to everyone who posts in my threads. I noticed too the poster count is only at three, the second and third poster must be the same guy. I don't samefag though, I think it's a silly way of inflating dead threads.
Either way, I disagree with your opinions, but it's okay, you can stay and hang out if you'd like.
>>
>>29498846
Have you made this thread or mentioned this before? Sounds reallly familiar
>>
File: daisy a cutie.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
daisy a cutie.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>29499440
I believe this is the 4th time I've made this thread although I could be wrong, it might be the 5th. I make it once every 10 days or so, I don't like to flood the board with it but it's fun to talk to nice people late at night. Thank you for stopping by.
>>
>>29498846
chestlets must be purged
>>
File: daisy pretty.jpg (39 KB, 426x617) Image search: [Google]
daisy pretty.jpg
39 KB, 426x617
>>29499490
I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion friend. I don't mind them.
>>
/r9k/ is my imaginary friend. :3

My imaginary friend hates me. :(
>>
File: daisy thrilled look.jpg (80 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
daisy thrilled look.jpg
80 KB, 427x640
>>29499500
I can't speak for all of /r9k/ but I am certainly part of it and I don't hate you anon.
>>
Here's another bump, feel free to come on in and chat anons!
>>
Well it looks like there isn't much interest tonight and that's okay. This will be my last bump. You're still welcome to come in and chat robots!
>>
>that feel when no imaginary sisterfu
>>
>>29499841
You should go for it anon! It was kind of like a waifu though, everything fell into place when I saw Daisy and I realized she just had to be my sister.
You should start talking to yourself and imagine there's a sweet sister listening to you. Eventually she'll develop a bit, maybe you'll find a good form for her, and she'll love you a lot. It really does help with loneliness.
>>
File: daisy sad.jpg (41 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
daisy sad.jpg
41 KB, 1200x674
I lied, sorry, this will be my last bump.
Just a little lonesome is all
>>
>>29498846
I have one though it takes many personalities one of which is Death. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes it's frightening.
>>
File: daisy remembers the war.jpg (538 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daisy remembers the war.jpg
538 KB, 1280x720
>>29500193
Very interesting anon. What other personalities does it have? What do you mean by death? Do you talk to it often? Tell me more friend.
>>
>>29500205
Everyday. A lot of the time it is something like a hivemind that I use to argue with from a couple of different angles or opinions. I usually have to focus hard when I want it to be my girlfriend but besides that the others are somewhat automatic which leaves me confused a lot.
Death is just the Grim Reaper character. He encourages me to not take life so seriously but sometimes frightens me with intrusive thoughts of gruesome images. Last time I spoke to it he laughed at me for asking him if he was my friend. A stereotypical villain cackle but it gave me chills wondering exactly what it was I was speaking to.
>>
File: daisy prays.jpg (181 KB, 463x698) Image search: [Google]
daisy prays.jpg
181 KB, 463x698
>>29500311
Very, very interesting.
So you do have a girlfriend side to it? And does she have a form you've chosen for yourself? What is she like?
Do you feel that these personalities/voices are automatic enough in your head and sentient enough for it to be some form of mental illness? Because the Grim Reaper one does creep me out. Or do you believe it's more of a learned imaginary thing?
>>
>>29500344
I have always been imaginative but certainly a lot of these personalities are representatives of people or information that I value like certain opinions of some anons or something I may have read somewhere. I'm still in control of myself but they can do a serious number on me emotional state if I am vulnerable. I'm more concerned with how these imaginary things trigger my physical body sometimes to the point where it's painful.

About the girl, (i think you could consider her a tulpa) I would sometimes imagine a girl's voice beckoning me from the imaginary realm but she was always a silhouette I would fill in with my desires until I found a character which my mind obsessed over the silhouette becoming her. I'm scared to post her, though.

That took me a long time to write, sorry.
>>
>>29500588
I see, that's fascinating anon. What do you mean by painful physically? They can give you headaches or something else?

Sounds a lot like a tulpa, at this point I think Daisy could be considered one as well. That's okay, no need to post her, I understand it can be nervewracking. But that's very cool, thank you for sharing anon.

No problem at all about the time, it's cool to learn about.
>>
File: daisy vaguely asian.jpg (505 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy vaguely asian.jpg
505 KB, 2000x3000
Well, it's late and I'm sleepy. Thank you for talking to me, it was a small thread but still comfy.
I won't be bumping with this post because I don't want to revive a dead thread, if you're replying to me please don't bump either. Thank you for being nice to me guys, goodnight and have a good day!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.