[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we separated >she got the kids >she had a new boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: output.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
output.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>we separated
>she got the kids
>she had a new boyfriend within a month...
>moved herself and the kids from her parents house to the new boyfriend's house at the 4 month point in the new relationship
>didn't tell me
>I only found out after joining Facebook
>she makes it a requirement to be in-person whenever I'm with the kids
>knowing that I don't want to be around her
>she's told me and the kids all kinds of lies
>they barely see me as a result
>>
>being in a relationship
you brought this on yourself op
>>
Background please. How did you meet? At what age? What made you fall for each other on the first place? How long were you together? Why did you separate?
>>
File: happybobbarker.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
happybobbarker.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
where: trip back home for current residence in FL
time done: 8 years
why: physically attacked me because I was trying to go to the garage and finish replacing the timing belt on my car. bent fingers back to breaking point. I shoved her away. she called cops. lol fug
>>
I may be mistaken, but I believe that situations like these were the driving force behind the invention of domestic homicide.

Are you going to let your children be corrupted by the system through your insane wife?
>>
>>29498897
Damn. Bitch must really hate cars lol
>>
File: 1464477087118.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1464477087118.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>29498902
they're brainwashed at this point, 9 months of separation, first 5 months I was a wreck, no charges, but have an arrest record. kept job luckily.

trying to forget about them and just move on

I adopted one of the two from her ex, one of them is my own so to speak

new BF taught my son 2 wheels and coaches t ball already. theyve been living together since April 1st
>>
>>29498945
what drug will make you forget 8 years?
>>
Do you really want to waste MORE time and resources trying to undo all the damage this filthy whore is doing? The children have 50% of her in them. That's a waste right out of the starting gate friend. Consider it as a very expensive education, move on, find someone less awful, and do the right thing and ignore them if they're going to make it -that- difficult to get any time at all. She probably has them rehearsing lines to get you sent to fucking prison. Prison anon. For a worthless bitch and two shitty replications of yourself, who only get further and further from you with every passing moment. Don't let them hurt you anymore.
>>
File: hhelll.jpg (382 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hhelll.jpg
382 KB, 1024x768
>>29498922
>t
oh but she wanted me inside on a Sunday afternoon to watch movies and be lazy... her way or highway to hell
>>
>>29498945
>Marrying a single mother

That's where you dun goofed, my man

Are you paying alimony?
>>
File: 1465876449772.gif (98 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1465876449772.gif
98 KB, 200x190
>>29498984
Thanks anon, and yeah they day of, she did have the adopted 11 year old daughter "dial" 911 while she got her shit packed. There was never even a bruise on her, the cops were like, mkay she's pressing charges
life is full of happy accidents
>>
File: 1465974905932.jpg (489 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465974905932.jpg
489 KB, 1280x1280
Should have dated us traps. Women are complete memes but you idiots never listen. Have fun with that famierino
>>
>>29499019
No alimony. She resides at another residence on a conjugal basis... lol she didn't plan on that obscure law!
>>
File: 1465874211723.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1465874211723.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>29499025
feces injected into my dick hole
>no thank you
>>
>>29499038
Fuckin nice. At least you didn't get totally fucked.
>>
>>29499067

>not wearing a rubber at all times, even when soft and in the shower at home

You can never be too paranoid in this day and age anon. You can't trust anyone. Not even yourself. Not even your anonymous brothers.

>>29499022

I see this shit happen all the time and yet somehow it still hurts whenever I hear about it. Stay strong man. At least you got your sundays back.
>>
File: w.jpg (14 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
14 KB, 248x249
>>29498855
>>29499022
if r9k check'em
>check'd
at least I get dubs
>>
>>29499025
lel bullshit. Every trap or tranny I have met has been more dramatic and unpleasant than an actual woman.
>>
>>29498897
>bent fingers back to breaking point
>you're the one who got arrested
this is why I fucking hate feminism. the cunts who wrote the "violence against women" act should be fucking raped and tortured to death
>>
>>29499224
>>bent fingers back to breaking point
>>you're the one who got arrested
I left off the part where I stormed off and punch a hole through the door on my way out, so I did have bloody knuckles when the cops showed up.

Oh yeah, and before my daughter was officially call 911, I had gone up to where they were and say: "Don't call them femanon! How would you like I had bent your fingers like this? Whouldn't you push me away too?" Then my ex latched onto the first sentance and said: "You threatened to harm MY child!! Femanon call 911, call 911!!!"
>>
>>29499267
>"You threatened to harm MY child!! Femanon call 911, call 911!

>Punched door after hearing this bullshit. Went to basement to wait for impending doom.

lol I told the cops to shoot me when they cuffed me. Anti-hands up campaign.

sorry for the typos, insomniac
>>
>>29499180
Trap =/= Transgendered
You have to go for the traps not the mentally ill Fulkerson actually believing their women. Of course they're trying to BE women and they keep that shitty awful personal women have. As a trap I just look like a girl but I keep all of my boyish hobbies and interests and am an interesting person. Have you ever tried bonding with a female? It can't be done. Guys just get horny feels and pretend everything is going well when the bitch has clearly shown red flags
>>
>>29498897
And people think men are never the victims of domestic violence.
>>
>>29498843
I'm originally from Illinois. I moved to FL at 17 to get away from bad influences (defiant teenager), moved in with my cousin and started working for him since he owned a dial up internet service provider.

I met my now ex wife on MySpace of all places, we went to the same school, and we each had a crushes for each other back when I attended, but never did anything about it. Anyways, after dating long distance for 2 months, visiting 3 times in person, she surprised me with a pregnancy scare that turned out to be false and kind of questionable in hindsight, but I already committed to moving back to Illinois before it had been cleared up with a plausible excuse: PCOS makes testing inaccurate I guess? Two more months later, I moved back to Illinois. We married in roughly 8 months. I voiced that it felt rushed, she insisted with ultimatums and threats. I eventually gave in. She wanted to try having kids a month before the wedding, again because PCOS o_O... After the wedding, things got really weird, she became more controlling and emotionally unpredictable to a degree i never experienced withy kids or even when i was a teenager. Suicide threats if I vocalized that I wanted to leave the marriage, arguments (yes, it takes two) that frequently lasted until 4a.m. because of things like I didn't cry while apologizing, so I needed to make her feel like the appology was sincere by also crying and or down on my knees.
I ended up adopting her daughter, because her ex husband took off completely, and had a son together. She made my my life a living hell if things didn't go her way. I slowly withdrew more and more with every ridiculous fight. We argued a lot, and the frequency increased.
>>
>>29498843
She threatened to "fuck other guys" since I stopped making love everyday, switching to 1-2 times a week, and because we weren't getting along and because of anti depressant side effects. I got upset enough after hearing this kind of threat many times and said go ahead and do it. Thinking that after the argument was over, it was all just said out of anger...

Then she slept with a co-worker, which I found out about while activating my new phone. Tried to fix it with counseling, but couldn't forget about it. I became very depressed, which exacerbated everything. Fights got worse, she had become physically violent with me, and I would either run away or fight back only if I was put into some sort of wrestling hold which I swear was her attempt to get bruised up for evidence... I could've had her arrested on multiple occasions, I've been punched in the face, kneed in the groin, and even had my neck cut open by the diamond on her engagement ring after she intentionally spun it around (I was sitting, she came up behind me and did this because I said that I wasn't going to do what she was asking me to do). If I tried to walk away from a fight or hide out in a room with the door locked, she'd follow and continue provoking me, or break the door down. Our bedroom door could simply be pushed open as a result of this.

She had already gotten an idea of what I'd pursue in a divorce. When I found out about the cheating, I had a lawyer ready to go and everything. Since I had a predictable schedule, I had always picked up and dropped off at daycare. I took care of the kids while she was either on call at the hospital, out partying with her friends, or sleeping with someone else evidently.
>>
>>29498843

Eventually she came up with the perfect plan for all of this. I say this because of how scripted it was. If she couldn't have me, and have me on her terms, she was damn sure to not let me have the kids... So she physically attacked me in an argument over me being in the garage, replacing the timing belt in my car so it'd be ready to go to work the next day, versus watching movies with her and the kids in the middle of a Sunday, in August...
>>
>>29498843

As usual, I eventually caved after growing tired of the interruptions of screaming and crying while trying to focus on something technical. I came in and watched one movie. After drinking the wine she suggested I have to "calm down", no lie it was an entire bottle as I didn't want to be there and was using alcohol as an escape from her more than I'd like at this point, I got up and was like OK now I need to finish putting this back together. An argument ensued. She wanted me to work on it late at night, or just call into work the next morning and work from home. Monday was the first day for me in a new position at work, so I was arguing that it just wasn't an option, and continues walking.

She blocked me from going out to the garage, first with her body, then by grabbing a hold of my fingers while I was making a gesture like "move aside" bending my index fingers back, threatening to break them. I flailed about to break free from her, and landed a weak punch that hit her shoulder in the process of doing so while balling my fists to protect my fingers. There were no bruises, and it was one semi unintended punch. She said she was going to call the police, I WTF'd, she went upstairs with the kids. I tried to reason with her, then as she handed the phone to my 11 year old (at the time) and told her to dial 911 because i had pushed the broken door to our bedroom open. I then said hypothetically to my daughter "How would you like it if I had bent your fingers back like this, wouldn't you want to push me away and get away from me too?" I did this while gesturing what my ex had just done to me that apparently the kids didn't see or understand. Then my ex said, you threatened to harm MY child! Femanon dial 911, dial 911! I was dumbfounded, and furious, I walked out of the room and punched a hole in the door that my ex had previously damaged when I had locked myself in the room so many times in the past.
>>
>>29498843

As a result of her testimony, which later, come to find out, completely omitted the truth, and because i had a bloody knuckle, and alcohol on my breath, I went to jail. ALL charges were dropped before it ever went to court. However, DCFS got involved and since this all this happened in front of the kids, and no one saw what she did including the kids, I was the one indicated for neglect and child abuse of all things... She's used this to ostracize me from the kids ever since even though I was a really great dad, and would do anything for them. All of my supposed shortcomings as a father were a direct result of my exes lunatic behavior, and my own stubbornness to not call it quits when I should have.

TLDR, we separated, she got the kids, had a new boyfriend within a month... Moved her and the kids from her parents house to the new boyfriend's house at the 4 month point in the relationship and didn't tell me. I only found out after joining Facebook. She's told me and the kids all kinds of lies, they barely see me because she makes it a requirement that she be present whenever I'm with the kids, knowing that I don't want to be around her I also don't get to see them... So yeah the cycle is repeating for this new guy, she's already broken up with him once, and I heard she moved out of her parents because she was such a handful.
>>
>>29499504
hopefully your kids will wake up to her toxic bullshit once they're teens, though by then it will probably be too late
fucking feminists should be gassed
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.