[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>acquire gf >suddenly tell her I dont like her and break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444094494962.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444094494962.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>acquire gf
>suddenly tell her I dont like her and break up with her
>mfw I actually liked her a lot
who /devilish/ here?
>>
>>29498814
was this meant to be funny
>>
>>29498825
were you meant to be born, you fucking stupid retard? well done to killing my devilish thread in one fucking reply you piece of shit normie newfag.

jesus christ, everything about your post, the lack of punctuation, the snarky tumblr-tier remark, the only way you could have topped it off is putting a "or" on the end
in short, fucking neck yourself you retarded faggot
>>
File: 1466358043060.jpg (42 KB, 631x411) Image search: [Google]
1466358043060.jpg
42 KB, 631x411
>>29498814
leading a Stacey on is one of the best feelings opiee
>>
>>29498849
came here to say this

wew lad
>>
>>29498849
>being this triggered because someone didn't think your post was funny
YOU LITERALLY WROTE AN ENTIRE PARAGRAPH IN ANGER BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT FIND YOUR POST FUNNY.
not even samefagging but this is hilarious desu
>>
>>29498849
this should become a copypasta
>>
lmao this thread and everyone in it
>>
>>29498849
>a or
jesus christ, everything about your post, the lack of punctuation, the snarky tumblr-tier paragraph, the only way you could have topped it off is putting an exclamation point on the end
in short, fucking neck yourself you retarded faggot
>>
>>29498925
Not even vietnam vets could be this triggered.
>>
>>29498849
This is a /short fuse/ thread now
>>
>>29498849

>start /devilish/ thread
>derail it instantly

/devilish/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.