[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, you like birds? Haha :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Hey anon, you like birds? Haha :)
>>
File: 1458454324672.jpg (85 KB, 544x515) Image search: [Google]
1458454324672.jpg
85 KB, 544x515
>>29498624
Yeah I guess, ducks are pretty cool. I used to have a kookaburra that would perch on the railing of the veranda of my old house and it let me feed it by hand eventually.
>>
Yeah, wanna lick my duck?
>>
Yeah, want to suck my dick?
>>
Yeah, wanna fellate my cock?
>>
Yeah, wanna slob on my knob?
>>
I actually love birds a lot

Had 3 parrots but had to put them up for adoption
>>
No, and I don't like you either.

Get away from me you crazy bitch.
>>
were you meant to be born, you fucking stupid retard? well done to killing my thread in one fucking reply you piece of shit normie newfag.

jesus christ, everything about your post, the lack of punctuation, the snarky tumblr-tier remark, the only way you could have topped it off is putting a "or" on the end
in short, fucking neck yourself you retarded faggot

Fuck you

>>29498740
>>
>>29499033
That fukn trip is so gay you should just go back to Xbox live in 2009

>triplosers always reply to everything for maximum attention
>>
>tfw no bird-loving trap bf
>>
>>29499053
Good reply you are the winner
>>
File: free reply.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
free reply.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>29499033
ducks ducks ducks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.