[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots what would it take for you to give me a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: 1466284142031.png (155 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466284142031.png
155 KB, 500x500
Fembots what would it take for you to give me a chance?
>>
>>29498299
Probably for you to not be so fucking autistic and just talk to them like a normal person

Yknow, instead of going up to a girl, being a faggot, stuttering awkward sentences outand, being a complete suckup, then going home and being all "b-b-buh why won't any girls give me a chance! If any girl had the heart to just give me a chance, I know I would treat her right!"

This leads to being a gross fucking woman-hating neckbeard kike
>>
>>29498299
>Fembots
When will the meme stop...
>>29498334
But we are stuck in these robotic forms...
>>
>>29498334
passive aggressive fembot spotted
original comment
>>
>>29498426
>We are stuck in these robotic forms...

Daft punk thought that too. Listen to their Human After All album, and then the REM album, it's all in there.
>>
>>29498334
Anon you posted that too >>29498388 I recognize you. Plz be our love guru?
>>
>>29498446
>Passive aggressive fembot spotted
>Implying girls on the internet
>Implying I'm not just a fat hairy guy in a bathtub right now
>>
>>29498450
Hey yeah, that was me! Did you trace my IP or something, weirdo?

But sure, why not. What do you need advice for?
>>
>>29498299
Well for me, I'm so socially anxious that I can't bring myself to approach a guy which is why I've never had an irl bf. I guess for us ultra-shy girls, you'd have to initiate everything.
>>
>>29498334
this pretty much

and dont come in to the conversation like youre trying to impress her just fucking talk like a normal human being. girls are are really good at detecting the slightest hint of autism, desparation, lack of confidence and trying too hard which comes off as creepy
>>
>>29498500
what if I told you it's not actually confidence or the lack of it they're detecting, it's literally just physical attractiveness
>>
>>29498517
Oh, stop this fucking meme.
Even if you're a big hairy fat guy like myself, if you can learn how to wear it well, it won't matter. You'll probably even look good.
>>
>>29498334
why is it that, seeing that the genders are divided about 50% 50%, that men have to fulfil a list of demands just to get a bit of intimacy, yet women get it without any preconditions? seems bizarre to say the least
>>
>>29498478
kek, nah, just random chance. Similar way of writing.

Nothing specific for me I think... I'll just keep on reading these threads. I'm just gonna have to start socializing more desu. I can't accomplish anything with my level of awkwardness. And I'm gonna try not to LOOK LIKE a guy who doesn't get laid too, if that's at all possible.
>>
>>29498517
this is tru
>>29498536
> can confirm am lil grill w bear-man-daddy-lumberjack fetish
>>
>>29498497
you're not worth the effort 2bh
>>
TELL HER YOU LOVE/LIKE HER

be a fucking man ffs
>>
>>29498550
well its also because in general you bois will fuck anything with tits and a vag
>>
>>29498550
>why
>have to
>just to
>preconditions
>bizarre
Why do you think this way? It doesn't matter what's fair, or what you think you deserve, or how things SHOULD be, or whatever. You want a gf or not? Win her over. Make her happy. No whining. No complaining. And no more crying about it anymore, anon...
>>
>>29498558
Oh well, hey that's awesome. Socializing is pretty important.

And also, from personal experience, as long as you take care of yourself and make even just a little effort into looking/smelling decent (smelling nice is huge, btw) you can get a gf.

Also anon, think I should start a thread for this stuff?
>>
>>29498497
haha what country you live in bb
>>
>>29498568
I understand. Girls like us are probably so socially anxious that we are too much work to get to know. Oh well.
>>
>>29498550
Where the hell are you getting this information?

If you put even just a little bit of effirt into not looking like/being a complete fucktard, you can probably get laid easy if you're in the right setting.

Plus, believe it or not, any decent guy with any amount of self respect will actually hold a woman to the same standards. Fuck off with you
>>
>>29498602
It's just that if a commodity is overpriced I think it's better not to pay for it. and I think it's still an interesting question
>Why do you think this way?
because it makes sense
>well its also because in general you bois will fuck anything with tits and a vag
what about relationships?
>>
>>29498500
Sounds like great advise.

Women want to be "secure" with you. They want to know you can handle social situations without panicking. It doesn't even matter if you're a big retarded jerk about it, as long as you don't fucking choke.

There is something to BEE URSELF. Mostly just means be someone who can socialize without it having to be an act. If your URSELF can't socialize correctly yet, just keep working on it I guess.
>>
>>29498619
you're pretty much complaining for getting treated like an average male. I think if by some magic fem'bots' were turned to males we would witness a mass suicide
>>
>>29498605
>Also anon, think I should start a thread for this stuff?
This thread is already serving this purpose it seems and it's low traffic right now. But it could be great otherwise. Hey if you ever make threads like these you could really help robots I think (if they're willing to be receptive...).
>>
>>29498334
OP here, I can talk to girls IRL but I don't relate to them. What I want is someone that is more of a social outcast like me that I can at least have something in common with. I don't know where to meet girls like me, so I was hoping a girl here could give me advice.
>>
>>29498685
Well, I'm not a girl. I'm a bear basically.

BUT, if you want to meet antisocial girls you could always go to a party and find one leaning against the wall and be like
>"Parties kind of suck, hey?"
And just start a convo that way
Then like, introduce yourself or whatever
>>
>>29498665
Where was I complaining about anything? I just said I have really bad social anxiety and never had an irl bf. I'm just giving some insight to possibly knowing a socially anxious girl like me.
>>
>>29498497
>I guess for us ultra-shy girls, you'd have to initiate everything.
HEh seems to always be the case anyway.
Do you sometimes give hints?
I don't actually detect them, but still wondering.
>>
>>29498713
How do I get invited to a party or find one?
>>
>>29498678
Cool. Maybe I'll do that, start one up tomorrow night maybe. Could be fun.
>>
I just want to snuggle up with a girl and have her pat my head affectionately.

Is that really so much to ask?
>>
>>29498721
Ah, shit that's tricky.

Do you have any non-profit friends?

Same situation could apply at a bar, too. Maybe a girl got dragged there with her friends and went with it to be nice, but would normally never go out. I dunno.
>>
>>29498742
Non-robot**
>>
>>29498732
>so much to ask?
To ask whom?
Dude, get one or don't have one.
>>
>>29498742
I don't have any good friends that aren't online. I have acquaintances at work and stuff, but no one around me.

I could try a bar... I've never been to one, how do I know what to pick or drink?
>>
>>29498685
'common interests' is a meme
sure, it helps start conversations but in the end it's just blank statements and idle small talk.

instead, talk about something more interesting and engaging like their opinion on (whatever topic) or where they grew up and how it affected them and stuff like that

conversations are not always about two people circlejerking a 'common interest', it's about listening and learning and bouncing jokes and ideas off of each other

baka
>>
>>29498756

>get one

How?

Literally, unironically, non-rhetorically, how?

I don't even know how to get friends, let alone a girlfriend.
>>
>>29498762
Make friends with your coworkers! Great way to diversify your friends

And bars are easy. If you like beer, get your favorite beer. If not, I recommend whiskey and coke or rum and coke, it's easy and tasty. G n T's work as well I guess, but not my thing personally.
>>
>>29498726
Hopefully it wouldn't get ruined by everyone shooting NORMIE and "failed normies are worse than robots" and shit like that. kek, at least ONE FUCKING THREAD where we actually try to help ourselves, would that be too much...
>>
>>29498780
http://www.japantoday.com/category/lifestyle/view/japans-first-cuddle-cafe-lets-you-sleep-with-a-stranger-for-y6000-an-hour
>>
>>29498777
This anon has much wisdom to give.
>>
>>29498777
I never said I wanted common interests for conversations. I want common interests so I can find someone I can actually get along with and love.

>>29498781
This is easier said than done with making friends... they are all way older than me and I don't think it will work... I've never drank before so I don't really know what that stuff is but I'll write it down go to a bar and ask for it I gueas.
>>
>>29498787
Eh, those people are too far gone to help anyway. Its best to just ignore them and keep the thread going.
>>
>>29498798
Hey, my coworkers were all older than me too, I ended up being great friends with almost all of them.

And if you've never had a drink before in your life, coke and whiskey is the way to go. Just take it slow, also.
>>
>>29498822
I forgot a bit, my bad

Making friends with coworkers is easiest because you already have stuff to talk about, just talk about work. And then like ask them what they like to do off the job and get to know them. Then ask if they wanna go for drinks, or better yet, they'll ask you
>>
>>29498800
those ree posters are quite often stealth-normies who just want one image board to be free of normie-posters.
>>
>>29498718
For me, I'm most comfortable communicating online so it's the way to go. I guess as long as you're not getting ignored and conversations are still flowing naturally, then rapport will be built. My one long-distance relationship was formed that way. It takes time but it's kind of easier to build a connection with someone online for me because online communication filters such pressures as body language and social cues out.
>>
>>29498844
That seems awfully contrary of them
>>
>>29498822
What do I ask my coworkers to do? Go to a bar with me? I don't think that will work out well... I don't have many interests so I don't even know what I would do.

>>29498840
I'm a contractor for a different job, I don't really 'work' with them persay but we talk. I honestly don't think going out for drinks will be good when I'm an immense sperg that has never drank, and has nothing to say at all.

I honestly don't think any of this will work with me I can't function with normal people in normal social situations because I've never had them my entire life. It would be a bit easier of ot were someone sort of like me, or someone that understood I'm not very good socially and would take their time with me.
>>
>>29498798
common interests does not automatically equal love, hell, it doesn't even mean you'll get along. if it does, you might as well scroll trough all the fans in (whatever interest fb page) and look for someone with the most interests that matches yours. I mean, sure common interests is a good easy place to start, but i'm just saying theres really not as much emphasis on it as you'd think.

as for the bar advice, i think it is alright since social awkwardness is kind of 'in' right now. you can even go up to her, ask what she's drinking and when she asks you back say something like "ha, actually this isn't even a rum and coke, it's just coke. i've never drank in my life." shed laugh because its kind of cute seeing a grown man say that at a bar and you can make a joke like "hey, but i'll drink whatever you order me."

you know like an organic conversation not *clicks on hot girl on fb page* "h-hey i c u like this hhaha i like thme too hahahhaa whats ur fave album hahhh"
>>
>>29498872
>of ot
>if it

Woops.

>>29498878
I don't have a Facebook but can you just add people that like similar things if you don't know them or is that weird?

I don't think the bar thing will work for me... I'll try it though and see what happens.
>>
>>29498872
I understand where you're coming from.

I dunno I know it's all weird at first, but give it a try. You never know if you'll run into somebody awesome.

Also, I'm gonna head off now, gotta get some sleep. Godspeed, anon. I hope you find a cutie that's just like you.
>>
File: 1466588103710.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466588103710.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
Fembots will never give a robot a real chance. They either
1:Want a Chad bf
2:Beta orbiter they can leech off
3:Quick conversation about their life and throw you away
4:Want to hurt men so they lure you in only to ghost you the next day

Every fembot I've added has been shit. There is no actual fembot who wants to be friends or have a robot bf.
>>
>>29498334
see robots, there are no fembots only femanons

DAY OF THE ROPE
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.