[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we actually managed to leave First time I've felt kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20160413-WA0035.jpg (362 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160413-WA0035.jpg
362 KB, 1944x2592
>we actually managed to leave
First time I've felt kind of happy in two years lads
>>
>>29498226
Meme magic wills it my friend
>>
>you will never be this pathetic

https://cuckchan.org/r9k/search/filename/IMG-20160413-WA0035.jpg/page/1/
>>
I see what you are trying do with that blanket and covering up the lower portion of the front of your profile like that OP. I have to be honest, I was guilty of the same thing when taking frontals for the longest time. To you and your loved ones, it may make you look more cute, but to everyone else you are actually emitting powerful creepy vibes.

Deflate your ego and warped narcissistic self perception of your own facial attractiveness. It shows with these kinds of pictures. Your eyes alone cannot deliver a welcoming aura (in fact most people are better off switching to covering their eyes but revealing the wholeness of their face t. tripcoder Donatello and his shades). For us anons who are total strangers, you will have to smile. This may be a tall order for a potentially depressed robot, but you gotta start trying. If you are currently in an unappealing dental hygienic state, then feel free to not bear teeth and really.. anything is a step up from that picture you creep.
>inb4 I just think only the features I have shown (hair, eyes, etc.) are nice
They don't mean jack shit without the full profile. People don't pick haircuts from inspo albums of faceless manikins, they get a style that matches their facial features and structure.

>inb4 I don't want to post my face on the internet
I have seen your threads, no matter what they are about you ALWAYS make sure to include a picture of yourself in the OP.

>inb4 I just wanna have a "comfy" thread on r9k
Then use an actually relevant OP pic wise guy.
>>
Whats wrong with you? why do you keep making these threads?
>>
>>29498288
Yes because Im trying to keep it a secret that I make this thread :^)

>>29498336
I hope this isnt an original anon.
>>
File: 2016-06-24.jpg (281 KB, 1138x644) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-24.jpg
281 KB, 1138x644
>britshits literally fucked themselves
>>
>>29498424
>Either the country implodes or we become prosperous again
Either result is good desu sensei
>>
Does this mean you arent gonna kek yourself?
>>
>>29499178
Depends if the world ends
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29498226
This must feel great.
>>
File: 1452126990603.png (156 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
1452126990603.png
156 KB, 451x387
>>29499530
IT FEELS GRAND MY FRIEND
>>
>>29499641
ALLRIGHT LADDIE!
>>
>>29498226
GOOD TIMES M8
>>
>>29499840
WHATS NEXT LAD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.