[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you feasibly train a very large eagle to bring a gf back to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cometome.jpg (122 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
cometome.jpg
122 KB, 800x747
Could you feasibly train a very large eagle to bring a gf back to you?
>>
I'm asking for a friend.
>>
KEK

Worth investigating.

Wow. We're getting desperate on this board...
>>
>tfw no falconer gf
>>
>>29498173
I always wanted to get into falconry, too bad it's easier to sit on my computer and do nothing with my life.
>>
If by very large eagle you mean very large cock ;^)
>>
>>29498173
There is no eagle species in the world that is currently big enough to carry a woman. Even the biggest eagle to ever live, the Haast's eagle, probably couldn't carry one. It could probably wreck any human pretty well though since they preyed on 10-foot tall moas.
>>
>>29498296
What if you utilized a few eagles instead of one?
>>
>>29498315
Eagles are usually solitary hunters so I don't know if they could be trained as a group well. I'm guessing a group of them could theoretically be able to carry a very light human being though. Harpy eagles can pick up prey over 15 pounds so I guess a group of ~10 would suffice.
>>
>>29498271
Hell yeah that feel.
That picture is so great. She looks like a real girl. Really pretty, but not a plastic doll. She seems German or something. I don't care if the neckbeards come and say SHE'S AT MOST X/10. She's fucking perfect damn you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.