[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>to get stronger you can exercise >to get wealthier you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: homealone.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
homealone.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>to get stronger you can exercise
>to get wealthier you can work harder
>to get more attractive you can diet and wear nice clothes
>there is no way to become more intelligent

fuck off smartnorms
>>
read a book niggger
>>
>>29498056
what about... studying?
>>
>>29498062
knowledge =/= intellegence
>>
>>29498086
intelligence is relative you fucking idiot
>>

wew lad
>>
>to get stronger you can exercise
If you have shit tier genetics you won't be gaining shit by exercising

You need connections and charisma to land a high paying job

You can't fix an ugly face by dieting

True
>>
>>29498056
There seems to be a "base" intelligence to people that remains rather constant. This is what IQ tests try to measure in isolation I BELIEVE but I'm not sure... I think I read that it was estimated to account for 50% of your "intellectual capabilities". The rest is up to you.
So yeah, you can train to be smarter even if you're disadvantaged.
Many people have a high IQ but are useless. Even intellectually, they are useless. Too stubborn, too lazy, too impatient, too arrogant.
Don't let this bother you OP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.