[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY /NOTCUCKED/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x503
I had my doubts but you beautiful bastards proved them all wrong. Godspeed Englishmen. Godspeed Welshmen. You've stood strong as White men and begun to take your country back. You have won the greatest victory for the white race against the kikes and dindus in decades. You are among the greatest creations God has ever crafted. I can only hope the white people of my country can follow your example as well.

P.S- Hang from trees Scotniggers
>>
>>29498039
This. Britcucks have been promoted back to Britbongs (and Scots are now scotcucks)
>>
>>29498039
Yeah, except they didn't leave because of niggers and Muslims and Indiana and Pakis, but because of poor eastern European immigrants.
>>
>>29499519
I mean Slavs are basically Europe's Mexicans. Way better then niggers sure but generally British society would be better off with a pure British population.
>>
>>29498039
YOu already have britfeels, use it or fuck off to /int/ where all of you subhumans belong
>>
>>29499575
By pure British you mean niggers and Pakis right?
>>
im scottish and im so proud of you english, well done
>>
I'm disabled and this vote makes me very scared for my future. When the shit hits the fan it wont be the people who can afford it who have to bear the brunt of cuts and austerity.
>>
>>29499638
shouldnt have chosen to be disabled then common scum
>>
>>29499575
This is just going to allow more niggers in than before desu since white immigration from europe will have been reduced. I mean they're going to need to get cheap labour from somewhere.
>>
we were going to downgrade britcucks to nonwhite slav level (on account of the teeth, poor hair, and inbreeding), but it turns out they made it.
congrats brits, you keep your B class white license for a while longer.
>>
>>29500011
That's exactly what the English want. More people of color, more diversity.
>>
File: ckb.jpg (142 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ckb.jpg
142 KB, 500x667
Now when things have gone down the shitter... Nikkei is down nearly 8%, Currencies dropped etc. stuff is gonna retrace a bit right?

So where is a good place to throw in ones money?
Buy some GBP?
>>
>>29500061
experts still seem split on if the UK will ever recover, with a lot of projections saying the economy will be weaker for the next 20 years versus if they had stayed. so idk. up to you.
>>
Can't wait for the Scottish indepedence!
>>
but anon, there is no god. your way of thinking and thought process is literally on par with medieval peasants

>this is what people that aren't smart enough to process dialectic materialism think like
>>
File: kanpai.jpg (5 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
kanpai.jpg
5 KB, 274x184
>>29500074

Thx, yea... it's always a gamble I guess, altho weekend's coming up and it could be neat to bet on something and see what happens next week.
I'm thinking Nikkei will retrace a bit from that huge drop it did, but I can't find any index fund to get into.
>>
File: Unbrraged.jpg (32 KB, 316x325) Image search: [Google]
Unbrraged.jpg
32 KB, 316x325
>>29498039

My facebook is lighting up with ANGRY cucks calling eveyrhting that moves a racist.

I post nigel farage at them.
>>
File: 1455908936836.jpg (73 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
1455908936836.jpg
73 KB, 543x549
>>29498039
> Edgy 16 year old Americans are telling you how your country should be
>>
>>29500061
>So where is a good place to throw in ones money?

Don't even touch sterling for the next 5 years. Buy some gold instead
>>
File: 1463222766076.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463222766076.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
Lol all the retards who fell for Farage and Johnson's populism have fun getting fucked for the foreseeable futur: pound and stock values going down the toilet, Scotland and N.Ireland fucking off.
"Muh, 35 million to Brussels."

You guys just got royally cucked.
>>
>>29500294

you do realize that a lower currency value encourages exports of physical trade goods right?

Exactly what the UK is going to need now that it cant move its human capital around europe.

You also realize that now it has the ability to sign trade agreements with anyone it can buy ALL THE CHEAP RAW MATERIALS it needs from wherever they are cheapest to make these things?

Instead of e.g. having to buy expensive french wheat because of the CAP it can now buy america's massive surplus saving many pennies on the pound?

Dickhead.
>>
>>29500409
> U-Uncle Farage told me about these economic things! This means the UK will be rich again guys!

> You also realize that now it has the ability to sign trade agreements with anyone it can buy ALL THE CHEAP RAW MATERIALS it needs from wherever they are cheapest to make these things?

Have fun "making things" in Britain, lad. It'll be exciting to see who's eccentric enough to buy them
>>
>tfw have family in the UK while living on mainland eu

Feels bad man
>>
>>29500409
yeah now with a pound worth less than dirt everyone will be standing in line to buy Britain's high quality export goods.
Lol if you think the UK is going to become some kind of European China you're seriously delusional.
>>
If you think this is bad for Britain you're probably an idiot.
>>
>>29500061
>Buy some GBP?

G-german boy-pucci?
lewd
I want one too
>>
>>29500529
>>29500423

You pair of fucking idiots seem not to understand that economic progress takes time.

It took britain about 400 years to build up from tiny island off the coast of europe to bestriding the world. It is going to take SOME TIME before we see the benefits of greater trade ooutside the EU rather than in it e.g. some time before companies actually set up that realize they can now actually trade with the whole world.

Luckily, we have sackloads of human capital with which to do this, being one of the best educated nations on earth.

Calm down you defeatist faggots.
>>
>>29498039
Funny how reality is the opposite of that picture. Brexit means more mudslime and shitskin immigrants, and a step closer to sharia law.
>>
greetings from USA

please remove kebab and give your people free dental

also have the queen send troops to kill off our niggers thx
>>
>>29500612
>the benefits of greater trade ooutside the EU
But... you could always trade outside the EU?
I mean, I might be wrong, but the only countries worth trading with are USA, China and Russia, and you were already trading with, right?
>>
File: land-of-the-fregg.jpg (91 KB, 596x543) Image search: [Google]
land-of-the-fregg.jpg
91 KB, 596x543
trump will win next.
checkem
>>
File: ad.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
just decided to check memebook

h o l y d o g s h i t e
>>
Why the fuck is Poland islamcucked? I'm polish and there are almost no refugees here. Hell, i've seen a black guy like 3 times in my entire lifetime (I'm 22)
>>
File: 1466249324756.jpg (41 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1466249324756.jpg
41 KB, 540x960
>>29500742
oops, didn't ask kek for blessing first.
>>
>>29498039
Britain has just voted for more Islam.

Now they will have less Christian/Catholics from European Countries, and more from the commonwealth countries, such as Bangladesh, Pakistan and a whole load of African countries.
>>
>>29500612
But this is the problem anon. Trade deals are based on market size, economic strength and rely on exports aswell as imports. By tanking our currency and minimalising our market we have just put ourselves at the hopeful mercy of worldwide trade. We do not have the same opportunities as china for growth and to think that we are strong enough to flourish worldwide at this time is just arrogance.
>>
File: Blunt meme.jpg (31 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
Blunt meme.jpg
31 KB, 254x198
Britfeels song lyrix
>>
Feels good to see the UK disintegrate. Scotland is already preparing a new referendum.

Wouldn't be a bad thing for the EU to reform though.
>>
Good on you Britain. With the economic impact the UK has, there's no way the country won't recover the economic loses. Especially considering that you're now saving billions in payouts to the EU and paying less taxes from your small businesses. On top of that you get to secure your own borders properly, don't have to switch to the Euro by 2020 like all EU members must, don't have to contribute to the new EU military, and most importantly are free from the EU commission that is trying to build a United States of Europe with themselves at the head despite not even being a Democratically elected body.
Lmao now watch France and Germany collapse as they try to bear the dead weight of the EU while also trying to house their Muslim hordes.
>>
>>29501084
Literally everything you mentioned is fiction.
>>
>>29501113
Says the cuck

original
>>
>markets tumbling
>pound crashing
>companies preparing to relocate from London

GUISE IT'S WORKING UK WILL BE STRONG AND PROSPEROUS
>>
>>29500742
I got dis shiz
>>
>>29499638
You're mentally disabled if you think it would matter Brexit or Remain, but I have thought for quite a few years that the value of life in progressive societies is taken less seriously all the time. The almost casualisation of abortion and it's prevalence, the kind of mainsteam debate when "assisted dying" was proposed, the general me-me-me attitude of everyone, makes me think poorfags who're physically disabled are going to be treated really callously and start to die needlessly and often within my lifetime.

If you fell for any of the progressive memes and voted/advocated/protested for progressives of any sort, I feel less sorry for you though. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>29501144
Better than being a cuck.
>>
>>29501113
Actually it's all fact and you should look it up. Google is your friend.
>>
>>29500765
Cause brits are projecting.
Although most European countries agreed to take refugees, you only have to check the numbers to see that the -real- amount is ridiculous. Some countries are taking something like ~1000 a year when they promised 20.000.
UK just cucked themselves.

Anons here are talking about how things will get better with time, but they decie to ignore that Scotland and maybe Ireland will create more political instability.

In summary, this decision is simply a stupid, chauvinistic and nationalist movement.
>>
>"More immigrants from the old Commonwealth".

Hmmm, what did they mean by this?

>mfw white people think they'll make it to the 22nd century

It ends here, bois. No one likes you and you have to die.
>>
>>29500557
Good boy points you faggot. With compound interest, you'll be drowning in tendies in no time.
>>
File: 1466755628370.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466755628370.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29501762
Yes.

The fire used for cooking tendies rises.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.