[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Privilege Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: Screenshot_20160623-234706.png (443 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160623-234706.png
443 KB, 1440x2560
I mostly scored low because I'm schizophrenic. How privileged are you?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you
>>
>>29497531
I already did that one. I had 36. I'm a cis white male scum, but my family was poor and things didn't go so well for me. I lost privilege points for atheism also, but it's silly. It never bothered me.
>>
>>29497531
>https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you
29/100
well fuck me
>>
File: Screenshot_20160623-220721.png (302 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160623-220721.png
302 KB, 1080x1920
White, christian, straight, answered honestly. Parents are poor and I pay for school myself (community college). I paid the electric bill this month, for reference. And I only work part time.

Can I have some of that privilege everyone says I have? Id sure like a car that isnt older than I am, a 4 year university, no social anxiety, a gf, and a job that gives me 3x the hours.

Santa pls
>>
>>29497793
No. You're not even close to having atoned properly yet.
>>29497705
What's the deal with you anon?
>>
36 out of 100. Being gay while having conservative parents, being from relatively poor family and Ruskie scum in one of the countries Soviet Union tried to "liberate " pushes the score pretty down.
>>
>>29497917
Holy fuck how did you get the same score as me? This test is stupid.
>>
from the looks of things, i'm pretty darn privileged.
>>
Easiest 78 of my life
>>
File: image.png (234 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234 KB, 750x1334
can't argue with that. original oregano tomato
>>
>>29497839
>poor
>queer
>middle eastern
>>
>>29497531
>swjfeed

GET OUT
>>
>>29497531
This is fucking stupid,there are tons of niggers that are infinitely more "privileged" than I'll ever be who cares if they hear a mean word sometimes.
And what does shit like graduating high school have to do with it any retard can do that the school system caters to people that are not likely to graduate otherwise.
hardcore liberalism needs to fucking die
>>
File: yeayea.png (62 KB, 676x507) Image search: [Google]
yeayea.png
62 KB, 676x507
Black fembot here

I'm too autist to be ashamed for anything or take negative feedback seriously.
>>
>>29498427
Also a black but muslim fembot. I got 61/100 though because I'm not poor I guess. Shouldn't I be unprivileged by tumblr standards?
>>
>>29498427
Post your hershey kiss nipples and we'll decide if you're privileged
>>
>>29498499

>not poor

PRIVILEGED LYING WHITEY DETECTED
>>
33 out of 100
white male
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x1034
42/100. My family may be in the top 1% of the wealthiest white people in the country and I may have never had to pay my own bills all my life or deal with any sort of religious persecution (cause we're not dumb enough to believe in religion) does NOT mean I'm privileged. I'm transgender and that, and that alone. Has made life extremely tough for me. Although all of my friends and family were supportive I've still had a very tough time in life and people hurt my feelings all the time. Thank you for making these bigots check their priveledge OP, i feel much safer on 4chan now
>>
>>29498499
Well according to them statistics determine how I was raised and what i was exposed to so yes.
>>
File: buzzfeed privilege meme.png (65 KB, 613x402) Image search: [Google]
buzzfeed privilege meme.png
65 KB, 613x402
>>29497531
Supposedly no privilege; 33/100.
>>
34 outta 100
i'm a whitemale(tm) though
>>
>>29497531
>be FUCKING WHITE MALE
>upper middle class
>38/100 points
Probably low score because of my emotion problems? Anyway fuck Buzzfeed, their stupid fuckingr test doesn't mean shit, they're nothing but a SJW shill click bait site.
>First check ark: I am white
Fuck you Buzzfeed
>>
>can't function socially
>I'm privileged

ok

shoulda just pretended my love for futa is gay, then I would become magically unprivileged
>>
>>29498224
Liberalism is a plague. I'm arguing with some dumb bitch on FB who's hardcore SJW Tumblr liberal bitch and she's fucking annoying. She hates middle aged Christian white males. Those fucking white males man. So much privilege. Not my fault white dudes were slave owners 200 fucking years ago. Has nothing to do with me though. I'm white and a virgin and no friends. I've been a robot my whole life and I've seen blacks and other minorities have better social/sex lives than me so people like her should fuck off with this white privilege shit. Not all of us are Chads. Not everything is about politics and money. Liberalism has done shit for my social and mental health. Its just made me feel way less important cause I'm white.
>>
>>29499459
Exactly. If you're a male and you're never able to have sex essentially when you want and have fun friends that you can just chill with and do fun things with then why does it fucking matter thag you have all this money? To buy hookers or get gold diggers? They want to see us as privileged because of history and purely race. Not all white men are privileged.
>>
straight white male reporting in

got a 40
>>
Straight Mexican American male. Got a 45/100
What could this mean?
>>
>>29497531
>buzzfeed
It's like you like to eat shit, OP.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1630x2831) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1630x2831
White straight male, free college, well paying job, score fits.
>>
You live with 69 out of 100 points of privilege.

>It's a sign.
>>
>>29497531

37. White male neet with depression and schizoid personality disorder. I guess I can now call some feminists oppressive shitlords.
>>
Realistically you should have 30 points added to your score if youre psychically attractive.
>>
If there's something you can take away from this, it's that just because you're a straight white male it doesnt automatically mean you're privileged.
>>
>>29497531
I'm "not privileged" but i am white and middle class and my parents are helping me in my first year of uni right now. feelsbad
>>
>>29497793
These tests are retarded because they consider you to be privileged unless you're a black lesbian transsexual obese prostitute who's been raped multiple times as you were accused of being a terrorist because of your muslim religion, which caused you to lose your legs and become an amputee.

The only privilege that is real is being born rich.
>>
File: image.png (209 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 640x1136
yay, I'm white, go me!
>>
>having a job means you're privileged
>unless you work as a waiter/barista/whatever, that means you're opressed

Oh boy, those are the hardest jobs in the world! People that are just moving some plates for 10 meters or pouring a cup of coffee deserve to be paid more than a brain surgeon!

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>29501239
The thing is being paid a good amount of cash for your job and not being disrespected for it.
>>
>>29499552
Yes you are. Just because you're too retarded to use them doesn't mean you don't have them.
>>
>I am a man
Stopped right there
>>
49 out of 100.
>>
File: checkmyprivilege.jpg (54 KB, 624x431) Image search: [Google]
checkmyprivilege.jpg
54 KB, 624x431
>>29497531
Feels good to be privileged. I am not religious so I didn't even check some of those.
>>
>>29497531
>38 out of 100 points
I'm a bisexual female with a mental illness and I've been sexually assaulted. My family's really poor, too. Otherwise, I feel pretty privileged.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.