[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got a new job >notice qt girl who works in another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455807277073.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1455807277073.png
225 KB, 478x556
>tfw got a new job
>notice qt girl who works in another department
>one day I'm behind her at the clocking station
>see her name
>look her up on FB
>we have the same interests, same taste in music etc
>tfw can't talk to her about them because she'll know I looked her up
>our departments aren't even related so I have no way of getting to know her
>have to walk by this qt with my same interests every day knowing I'll never be with her
>tfw wondering if she even notices me

I just want a best friend I can also hug and kiss is that so much to ask for?
>>
Trying listening to music while clocking out or display your interests on some way
>>
File: growapair.gif (717 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
growapair.gif
717 KB, 350x392
>>29497243
Why don't you just start up a convo
>>
>>29497243
Hum a song she'll recognize as you're clocking out
>>
>>29497396
Normalfaggot desu
>>
File: 1452574377108.png (274 KB, 739x739) Image search: [Google]
1452574377108.png
274 KB, 739x739
>>29497243
>>29497374
>>29497444
that's some beta shit.
Just add her on Facebook, this isn't a "just bee yourself" thing. It's an absolutely normal thing to do, hell maybe the next day you can mention something in passing, "Hey you came up on my 'suggested friends' list, wonder how FB knew xddddddroflcopters, also you like [gay-ass shit band that you listen to because you're gay] too? I first started listening to them when I was [insert name of dude whose dick you were sucking when you first heard them, because you're gay.]"

You can do it man we're all going to make it. tfw can't take my own advice and spend years seeing a woman and fantasizing about talking to her and never exchange a word
>>
>>29497536
>adding her on fb
>not just talking to her in person
NOW that's beta
>>
>>29497620
Not as beta as you're going to feel with my precum in your mouth when you get done prepping me for your wife.
>>
Ask her out for coffee or lunch or something really casual. The first step to becoming a normie is acting like one or so I've heard I'm a khv neet.
>>
>>29497729
I don't think so, Jack. This is a cuckfree zone,
>>
>>29498044
I'd agree with this. If I were you I'd just casually ask "Hey I was wondering if you'd like to go to coffee sometime"

If She gives you a clear hint that she doesn't want to then that's fine. Don't ever talk to her again.

Make friends first. The friendzone doesn't exist. If she isn't interested in you like that then so be it. You tried
>>
>>29497243

>our departments aren't even related so I have no way of getting to know her
>have to walk by this qt with my same interests every day knowing I'll never be with her
You literally solved your problem. Just fucking talk to her you retard.
>>
>>29497243
Don't be a faggot, faggot

Just say
>"hey, I keep noticing you here but we never talk. Whats up, etc"

OR, if you're feeling extra confident
>"Hey, I've walked by you every day since I started working here and I think you're really beautiful. Do you wanna get some coffee sometime?"

>inb4 REEEEEE normie
>>
>>29497243
Tell her you're new and introduce yourself. It's not weird at all. People do it to me whenever I get a new job. Not even a normie
>>
>>29497729
HAHAHa you rilly got him lmao tRoLeD xddd
>>
>>29498431
>"hey, I keep noticing you here but we never talk. Whats up, etc"

hey thats a pretty cool idea!
>>
>>29498904
Good thing you had the name and the trip. For a second there, I thought you were the fake Lou.
>>
>>29497243
Tell her what you did

It will show your interest in her

She mat really like this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.