[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been on hold with NEETbucks for the past 25 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: allhope.jpg (15 KB, 519x353) Image search: [Google]
allhope.jpg
15 KB, 519x353
I've been on hold with NEETbucks for the past 25 minutes listening to a 1 minute classical loop.
Is it worth just getting a job instead of dealing with these incompetent fuckers?
>>
>>29497135
>jobless NEET sucking on government teat as the only means for survival
>calls others incompetent

top fucking kekles
>>
>>29497135
>beg some useless government worker to give you neetbux by convincing them you are what they want to see, even though you aren't
>beg some useless HR manager to give you a job by convincing them you are what they want to see, even though you aren't

same shit, different asshole. At least with neetbux you don't have to get up early.
>>
>>29497135
If you can sit on hold that long, you can work a desk job.
>>
>>29497317
Actually a really good point.
(also, update, I spoke to someone, they told me to call the job providers, I spoke with them for awhile, got told they couldn't help me and that I'd have to call NEETbucks directly, been on hold 10 minutes so far.)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.