[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Weeaboo virus has taken over my body I can feel every ounce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
The Weeaboo virus has taken over my body I can feel every ounce of the human I once was draining from me.

Is there no hope for me
>>
>>29497050
Embrace it. Just don't be a faggot and don't talk to anyone about it outside a club or the internet. Refer to anime as TV shows in public. Problem solved
>>
File: 1465949542347.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465949542347.gif
13 KB, 500x500
>>29497080
>Implying I talk to anyone offline

are you aware what board this is
>>
>>29497050
it'll run it's course and the novelty wears off
otherwise congrats your another mindless drone buying useless shit
>>
>>29497050
What seems to the the problem? Being a weeaboo is fun!
>>
>>29498670
why do you have to hurt me?
>>
>>29498973
......oh, rather than being a ponyfag or furfags in every ways
>>
>>29497050
If you must be a weeaboo, be a retro weeaboo. City Pop never ceases to be cool and sophisticated.
>>
I WANT TO BE A CUTE ANIME GIRL FUCK
>>
>>29497050
>Is there no hope for me
nope

Soon enough the novelty of this will wear off too and you'll be left with one less possible source of distraction from your miserable life

and it'll happen with any other interest you manage to find too
>>
>>29498670
>>29499081
I've been at it for five or six years now, or longer if you count stuff other than anime etc.
>>
I'm thinking of going to Anime Expo next week.
I think I can pull of a Toguro cosplay too, I have a jacket and shit. Any tips on how to hit up some hot cosplay sluts?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.