[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576 KB, 2592x1936
Help me /r9k/ there's this fleshy fling at the back of my throat and I have no idea what it is, I can't cough it up and I can't swallow it, apologies for the tongue
>>
>>29496827
did something break in your mouth wtf
>>
tweezers and yank it mang
>>
>>29496827
pharyngitis you gross fuck maybe stop drinking out of the toilet OR brush your teeth once in a while
>>
>>29496827
1. You seem to have oral thrush. You need antibiotic.

2. If you mean your dangly thing, it's your uvula

3. If you mean that c-shaved sheet of tendon I don't fucking know man you need to see a doctor anyways about the Thrush, it could be related.
>>
>>29496846
I poked it with a spoon and it fucking wrecked so I'm not tweezing it
>>
>>29496827
WHAT
THE
FUCK

anon you need a doctor
>>
>>29496827
It's your epiglottis.
>>
>>29496827
that flap thing is called the epiglottis and it's the normal part of your anatomy that covers your larynx (breathing tube) when you swallow. When you swallow, that flap thing goes backwards and covers up the hole the goes to your lungs. it's normal

>>29496861
he doesn't have oral thrush he just hasn't scraped the morning residue off his tongue. oral thrush looks different to that.
>>
>>29496888
Why the fuck does it look like that then?? Will also mention about the thrush I have a rather long tongue so that's the very back of my tongue
>>
Your uvula is a bit swollen. For me that's usually an early indication that I'm coming down with a cold.
>>
>>29496925
No you dumbshit it means go to your BATHROOM AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND YOUR TONGUE
then retake the photo :3
>>
>>29496925
its normal for it to look like that. In fact anesthesiologists would love you because you would be an extremely easy intubation.
>>
>>29496882
This, google it OP
>>
>>29496950
Should I go to hospital it's never looked like this before
>>
>>29497000
http://healthfixit.com/epiglottis/
Here OP
>>
Deepthroating stuff needs up your throat. Speaking from experience. Stop if or you'll feel like something is in your throat 24 7.
>>
>>29497039
Messes up not needs up *
>>
>>29497060
Very funny

Seriously guys, will it go back to normal? I'm really freaking out that I might have epiglottitis and need to go to hospital
>>
>>29496888
>he just hasn't scraped the morning residue off his tongue
That's a shit ton of buildup, you have a problem if that happens to you every day
>>
>>29497088
Who knows, but you're probably irritating it looking at it a bunch and it looks bigger because you made it swollen.
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1280x960
>>29497133
The problem is that I have a very long tongue so brushing that far back triggers my gag reflex somewhat, as you can see the front parts of my tongue are much less grimy
>>
>>29496827
read this, specifically, the caption of the 2nd picture on the page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiglottis
>>
>>29497322
Thanks man, feels really fucking odd, hopefully it goes back to normal soon
>>
>>29497088
You don't have epiglottitis. If you did you would be in deep shit but you dont.

Funnily enough I just treated some kid with it last week
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.