[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder if you want neetbux, youre gonna have to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: graduation_16.png (966 KB, 1195x328) Image search: [Google]
graduation_16.png
966 KB, 1195x328
daily reminder if you want neetbux, youre gonna have to play the game.

I am in this picture because I wanted more neetbux for my autism/simbiofonix spektor-mcmillans disorder and signed up for ticket to work.
>>
File: 1460579691879.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1460579691879.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>tfw just got a job as an apprentice to the top guy in the meat department at a major grocery store
>tfw they got bought out by an even bigger grocery store
>tfw in 1-2 years I'll be able to go to one of their huge places in cali and make $40+ an hour as the head of the meat department
Even at the $16/hr I'm making right now I'm slaying you NEETs. What are you guys taking from me when you think of the bigger picture? .01 cents a month? Lets be real though, most of you NEETs aren't even on government money. You're living with your parents You're eating what they feed you, watching what they'll pay for, and fapping on the internet that they pay for. You're less free than wageslaves. Enjoy having the bragging rights to sitting on 4chan for 16 hours a day tho :)
>>
File: content.png (5 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
content.png
5 KB, 429x410
>>29496915
btw I'm only 22
and I'll also never have to take a picture with a group of retards so I can suck money from the government
>>
>>29496915
$16 an hour is literally nothing. You could almost make that panhandling.

Do you even pay any bills yet?
>>
File: bob.jpg (10 KB, 270x267) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
10 KB, 270x267
>>29496963
I do tyvm :). You clearly don't. $16/hr is starting btw. If you finished the post you'd know that within a year I'll be making $40+ and I did literally nothing lmaoo. I went from a seasonal job at American Girl to being a janitor at a truck stop to Taco Bell to a family owned butcher shop and now I'm here within the course of three years. Feeling this potential in my veins is amazing
>>
>>29497008
Ok then bill gates

Dont forget about the little people when you make it big
>>
>>29497198
I won't. When I'm making that money I'm paying off my mother's and my brother's debts after I've gotten myself set up.
>>
>>29496963
>http://www.racismtest.org/racism-test
I make $26 an hour putting milk on shelves in a grocery store in Australia. To get neetbux I'm forced to do 25 hours a week of horrible community service = to $6 an hour so I'd prefer to work a job I like, in constant air con with people I like for more money than I need.
>>
>>29497258
Makes plenty of sense. I wouldn't really want to live on that money though but that's just me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.