[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never shock and awe a girl with your huge dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>tfw you will never shock and awe a girl with your huge dick
>you will never be "that guy"

There is literally no point in being alive. Every fucking day is a struggle living with a small dick. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I can't even look myself in the mirror and call myself a man.
>>
That is the pussiest shit I have ever fucking heard you cuckold faggot
>I have a small dick
>have self-confidence, so girls are actually interested in me
Quit the fucking pity party and be a fucking man you bitch
>>
>>29496857
>I have a small dick
>inb4 it's only 7 inches
>>
>have small dick
>8x6
dude size literally does not matter
>>
>>29496857
give it a rest beta. Nobody gives a fuck how macho and masculine you are
>>
>>29496787
It's not the size m8, it's how you use it.
>>
>tfw her face is right up against your average seven inch dick just before she starts to suck it and she says "that's a big weenie"
in the end, it doesn't really matter. we're all just part of the game.
>>
>>29496787
Cheer up bruh, there's hope.

It's not about the size of your dick, it's about the size of your lady. Got a small dick? Get a small chick, it's proportional.

I'm not huge but I can still hurt my gf with my dick because she's smaller than me.
>>
>>29497448
I rather not be handicapped anon

>>29497680
That would be ok if ever girl has taken a giant dick
>>
I have a four inch dick and a really hot, tight GF. She says big dicks hurt and she mostly likes women anyway. Stop being so insecure.
>>
>>29496787

Cheer up, sempai

all you have to do is get good with your mouth and hands, use toys that are bigger and better at pleasuring her, and develop into an artisan of pleasing women, regardless of your own sexual satisfaction or self respect!

PROTIP: you dont get any sexual satisfaction because you have a small penis. All your sex, if youre extremely lucky to get any, will revolve around making sure you perfectly please the woman, because she is only having sex with you out of pity and you need to make it worth her while.
>>
>>29497743
>She says big dicks hurt and she mostly likes women anyway
You almost had me
>>
>>29497391

>people with small penises tell themselves this

Yeah and you can cross the ocean in a rowboat, but would you really want to?
>>
>>29497680

She's designed to push a small human out of herself in one piece. Literally nothing you do hurts your g/f unless you're a centaur.
>>
>>29497860
Really the only way to cross an ocean is in a luxury yacht, not a sailboat or an oil tanker.
>>
>>29496787
>big dick
>will never use it anyways

life is suffering
>>
>>29496787
>Don't know how much longer I can take this
You literally couldn't take it any longer :~)
>>
File: comparison_munch_4large.jpg (80 KB, 535x421) Image search: [Google]
comparison_munch_4large.jpg
80 KB, 535x421
If it makes you feel better I have a 7.5x5.5 dick and haven't left the house in 6 months and the last birthday I celebrated was 12 years ago and I'm shunned in my whole city because I'm a known pedophile. They dehumanise me and strip me of my rights and call it self-protection, then they spit in front of me when I go out of the house.
My whole 27 years of existence were suffering and my justified misanthropic worldview leaves me a stranger among my own race so only suicide stays as an option.
>>
File: noose.jpg (42 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
42 KB, 720x480
>black
>3 inch pecker
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x400
>>29496787
Is your life that shallow that your self worth is summed up on your dick size and a woman's facial expression? By all means end it now.
>>
>>29498204
It's a complete valid reason to be sad about.
>>
>>29498134
boohoo

Shut the heck up you baby
>>
>>29496787
How small is it? Don't worry too much, I was once with a guy who was like 6 in an it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>29498204

>is your life that shallow

Had to check for a moment and make sure I was still on /r9k/. Yes. The answer is yes.
>>
>>29498321
I wish I was 6 inches...
>>
>you will never be 6'2"
>you will never be born into a rich family
>you will never have a 10/10 face

You can come up with excuses all day for why you are a piece of shit.
>>
>>29498134
Why are you a known pedophile?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.