[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /bellybloats/ here? Did an awesome Coke and Mentos bloat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: reiina.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reiina.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
Who /bellybloats/ here? Did an awesome Coke and Mentos bloat yesterday, but I almost got caught.

I'd like to do one now, but I don't want to be retaining water and bloated for an interview tomorrow.
>>
Me, but not for the same reason as you guys. I have this deep desire to impreganate as much woman as possible and see them bloat up with my child inside.

I don't want to be a father or start a family though. Just cum deep inside the vag.
>>
>>29496783
Step your game up and do large enemas instead.

Your belly bloats more and you don't retain anything when you're done. Plus, holding it in for a long time is fun.

>>29496810
I was with you until the "don't want ot be a father" part.
>>
>>29496810
Nothing wrong with preggin out. I just like full, sloshy bellies on myself and others

>>29496822
Eugh, I'm way too butt shy honestly. Plus I like gulping it down since it feels like I'm gaining weight or really packing my stomach. Swallowing the mentos and feeling them hit that belly full of coke is aweseom
>>
>>29496783
This reminds me, I ought to go check gif for belly inflation as there was one a bit ago. They like to use air.
>>
>>29496783
>almost got caught

Wha?
Someone would have just though you got fat, I dont get what "caught" is alluding to.
>>
I like watching girls do it. One of Reiinpop's coke and mentos videos hit me right in a benis
>>
File: 1382569735586.png (191 KB, 394x296) Image search: [Google]
1382569735586.png
191 KB, 394x296
I have realized a method to sustain a fetish I've already had.
Thank you for enlightening me.
>>
>>29496852
*Up the butt. And it's still up :3
>>>/gif/8750138
>>
>>29496860
>Living at my parents' place until I get my own place next month
>No privacy, not even in my old room
>Think I have the house to myself for a bit
>Time for a bloat in the living room
>2 1L bottles of Diet Coke
>2 rolls of Mentos
>Chug .5L, swallow Mentos, chug other .5L
>Bloat up real nice.
>Start chugging the next .5L
>Brother starts coming in front door really fast
>Scoop up everything I have and bolt from the living room, manage to make it look like I'm just briskly walking away with some trash
>Throw second roll of Mentos away in a panic
>Chug last half-liter down the basement, but it doesn't do much with no fresh Mentos in my belly
>>
>>29496873
I know what you mean anon. I think I was watching it while I did my bloat.

>>29496895
What?
>>
>>29496822
I mean I wouldn't mind if I was a billionaire of could provide for each of them, but I'm poor.
>>
>>29496938
That is a very weird fetish

You would be no wife material
>>
>>29496991
Eh, it's not a fetish I feel the need to share with a partner. Me and my gf scratch other itches.
>>
>>29497002
Im pretty sure its a fetish

There is no other reason to do that you les
>>
>>29497017
Oh I'm not disputing it's a fetish, I mean that it's one that's pretty much solo for me.
>>
>>29497027
Is does your intenstines like pushup on your vaginal canal or you just like to see yourself look pregnant and that gets you off

>Hold up, do you masterbate when you do this?
>>
>>29496938
I feel like you could have just been like
>I'm trying that coke and mentos thing

It isn't strictly a fetish
>>
I used to bloat with soda and poprocks
It was neat to hear the candy popping in my stomach
>>
>>29497063
1. I'm not a woman. No vaginal canals. The OP image is a girl named Reiina who does bloats on a paysite, not me.

2. I dunno. It's just a pleasurable type of pain to bloat like this. It ties in with some belly-centered fetishes I have for weightgain etc.

3. I do masturbate when I do this, but it can be difficult since there's a lot going on between my belly and my dick
>>
>>29497092
Can you actually hear them? That'd be amazing. How do you do it? I feel like pop rocks are too jagged to swallow
>>
>>29497196
Yeah you hear them
You can swallow a whole pack with one swig
>>
>>29497255
Aah ok. Any soda preference? How many packs? Sorry for all the questions, I'm kind of methodical with my Coke/Mentos bloats since it can be hard to get the results you want
>>
File: g3BFAuW.jpg (2 MB, 2988x2988) Image search: [Google]
g3BFAuW.jpg
2 MB, 2988x2988
Reiinapop is best girl
>>
File: reiina2.jpg (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
reiina2.jpg
255 KB, 1080x1920
>>29497978
Withoot a doot
>>
>>29497978
Good god she looks like she ate a little kid
>>
Why not just get pregnant?
>>
>>29497978
God this makes me so hard for some reason
>>
>tfw pregnancy fetish but don't want a baby now
>find this thread

uh oh
>>
>>29498203
Its not a pregnancy fetish
>>
>>29498268
>r9k in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>29497978
Except she got a horrible tattoo on her torso now
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.