[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism test key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: button[1].jpg (17 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
button[1].jpg
17 KB, 210x200
So there was a thread for some "How racist are you" kind of test which died a bit ago
But I made a key with the answers and associated points for it if anyone was interested so yeah
Test is here: http://www.racismtest.org/racism-test
Key is here: http://pastebin.com/2u5DQ2CC
>>
is this test made by liberal sjws
not only do they leave all out all other minorities
they ask some stupid questions that only libtards are concerned about
>>
>answer logically and meritocratically for every question
>"RACIST RACIST OMG YOU NEED TO SEEK PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING IMMEDIATELY"
Lmao fuck off.
>>
>>29496305
When it asked for my name, email, etc, I didn't even bother. Fuck liberals and sjw normies
>>
File: TurnOnTheGas.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TurnOnTheGas.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>29496305
I'm an unabashed racist.
>>
>be extremely racist
>score 154 and called ideal sjw

These questions are stupid op. Most of them just relate to things that most race conscious people don't even care about.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>score 15
>YOU NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mfw
>>
>>29496305
>racism test
>asks for race of test taker
>there is no asian option
I see absolutely zero irony in this
>>
>>29496305
This is stupid, I couldn't get past the first few questions. It kept asking me about "people of another race" as a single category. My reaction is obviously going to be pretty fucking different depending on which race, don't you think?

If I walk into a room full of Koreans, that's just a regular day for me. If I walk into a room full of niggers, I am getting the fuck out of there immediately.
>>
>>29496305
I tried to be as racist as possible.
Even in the text it feels like I'm getting talked down to.
The text is:
You need, as soon as possible, to seek psychological counseling so that your levels of hostility and willingness to shunt your own responsibility for your own behavior and beliefs onto others can be revealed to you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.