[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the inner monologue of an ugly girl sound like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465604567894.jpg (7 KB, 234x204) Image search: [Google]
1465604567894.jpg
7 KB, 234x204
What does the inner monologue of an ugly girl sound like?
>>
>>29496267

WEEEREEEAANNNAOOOWAAABRAAAARRUUUMRUUUMRUUUUUUUUUUUMP
>>
>>29496267
do you mean just thoughts I would have during my day or something more specific?
>>
>>29496267
>why does she get so much attention
>I want to love guys but the ones that love me remind me that I'm a loser
>looks are bullshit
>I'll settle for normal guys
>why don't men ask me out, it's not fair
>men
>men
>men
Some get into addictions like we do. Video games, reading, tumblr, whatever. They resent us and we resent them because we both resent ourselves.
>>
Summary: why me?
>>
>>29496337
>They resent us and we resent them because we both resent ourselves.
I don't like these feels.
>>
>>29496267
I think they do suffer quite a bit.
But not for the same reason we do. We just want a GF to spoil and love. We can settle.
They absolutely, absolutely still want Chad. Or at least they really want access to the higher tier males that the other chicks are sharing too. It hurts them to not feel appreciated by them. Having to settle for an ordinary or somewhat below-average guy is devastating for them.
Honestly I think maybe Chads should be forced to fuck them at least once. It could fix them.
So yeah, they're not robots because they could get laid or have relationships (without having to settle unreasonably). But because they're women, they still suffer because their emotions and sex drive control them too much.
>>
>>29496267
All I ever think about are scenarios with me and my qt3.14 professor ending up together where I'm perfect and he's him.
>>
>>29496383
>Honestly I think maybe Chads should be forced to fuck them at least once. It could fix them.
Ever heard of the ancient greek play "Assemblywomen"?
Our feminist governments are taking us there.
>>
They're incredibly bitter and judge everyone.
>look at that ripped chad over there. I bet he's full of himself and lives at the gym. At least I'm way smarter than him
>look at that vapid stacy over there. She is totally anorexic. I could be like her but I 'value' my 'health' too much, healthy at every size!
>>
File: rwgrrhh.png (1 MB, 983x625) Image search: [Google]
rwgrrhh.png
1 MB, 983x625
>>29496652
this is pretty accurate desu
at least it is for me
>>
>>29496267
Exactly like the monologue of a 12 year old school boy except replace pussy with dick.
>>
>>29496820
Yeah, this but no matter the age of the girl though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.