[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"my legacy" actually just means kids Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (138 KB, 522x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 522x590
>"my legacy" actually just means kids
Really?
>>
I fucking HATE anime girls thinking theyre hot shit.

At the of the day they're the ones getting RAPED in my doujins.
>>
>>29496205
So ironic nice one Reddit bro?
>>
>>29496179
not necessarily, depending on the scale of one's accomplishments it also might be how they are remembered in the future and how they will be thought of ~200 years from now depending on the impact they had on society. When shitty parents talk about it though its usually just their kids.
>>
>>29496205
why is always at the end of the day and not at the beginning? wouldn't be wonderful to start a day with rape?
>>
File: 17459169.jpg (520 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
17459169.jpg
520 KB, 1600x1065
>>29496179
It's a strange phenomenon, really.
I know that both successful/unsuccessful people have children, but it seems for many people who never achieved anything in life, having kids is like some extension of a loan.
They didn't get the results in life that they might've wanted, so they multiply.
It's like handing the torch to the next person because you couldn't do it.
I don't know if this comparison works, but it's like life is a loan, they're given a life/loan but can't do much with it.
So they extend the time to pay it off (achieve any notable success) by passing on their genes to almost vicariously achieve that success somewhere down the line, whether it's their direct progen(y/ies) who fulfill that hope or the descendant(s) of that/those offspring(s) or so on and etcetera...
Hopefully that also made some sense to someone other than myself.
>>
>>29496179
Deeds also count and the peole you influence for the good are like your children in a sense.Even more so if you enable them to learn their portion in Torah/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.