[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1466453594566.png (974 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1466453594566.png
974 KB, 1440x2560
So I just got back from my therapist, and apparently I may have dispersonalization or disrealization disorder. So can someone explain it to me more clearly? I looked it up and I didn't quite get it much
Does it mean i'm borderline crazy or something?
Also
>pic unrelated
>>
means your spaced out all the time or something

probably nothing to worry about
>>
>>29495975
I think it's another word for you're fucked in the head or this>>29496006
i really don't know honestly I just heard about it now
>>
>>29495975
Fucked up the spelling
I ment depersonalization-derealization, so any robot here wants to help me? Wikipedia isn't helping
>>
>>29496170
I think it just means you may have multiple or no personalities at all, welcome to the club m8.
>>
Why didn't you ask your therapist to explain it?
>>
>>29496350
She had no- well she can't explain it well since she rarely deals with that type of thing, she thought I only had anxiety/depression. And my appointment also ended so...
>>
>>29496170
basically depersonalization is when you feel like you're body does not coexist with your mind. Maybe try reaffirming that you exist by looking at a mirror or reading a book you like. I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>29496392
I only got Xanax out of it, and have to visit a hospital next week. so uh really one good thing and one bad thing? I mean I heard xanax was a drug that gets you really high
>>
>>29496428
xanax is nothing to fuck with. please be careful. don't drink while on it. it's for anxiety and will definitely fuck you up if you abuse it. I'm not a doctor.
>>
File: 1446437221493.jpg (89 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
1446437221493.jpg
89 KB, 511x788
>>29496428
fucking nice dude, you made out like a bandit

I have depersonalization, derealization, panic attacks and plenty of other shit, and they still will only give me fucking antidepressants. How did you get so lucky?
>>
>>29496428
Xanax can also kill you, you do know that right?
>>
>>29496471
I know I know but I just got curious
>>29496476
Long story during the talk, I don't really like mentioning it.
>>29496479
I really have nothing to lose
>>
>>29496479
It's highly unlikely unless you mix it with other cns depressants like alcohol or heroin.

You can take a fuckton of bars and be fine, just retarded out of your mind to the point where you do stupid shit that you would regret if you could remember any of it.
>>
>>29496564
shouldn't it really depend on how much they prescribed OP?
>>
>>29496586
xanax comes in bars
>>
>>29496479
>>29496564
this, the LD50 on benzos is absurdly high
>The acute oral LD50 in rats is 331-2171 mg/kg. Other experiments in animals have indicated that cardiopulmonary collapse can occur following massive intravenous doses of alprazolam (over 195 mg/kg; 975 times the maximum recommended daily human dose of 10 mg/day).
chances are you're not going to take anywhere near that.

unless you were referring to withdrawal seizures, which can be an issue in some rare cases
>>
>>29496598
Obviously, but they usually have a certain number of months for you to take it usually. OP how long did they say you have to take it?
>>
>>29496623
3 months to see if it helps me sleep because I have a panic attack during the night for...
>>
>>29496653
for what exactly?
you didn't lie to your therapist did you so you can get Xanax?
>>
>>29496684
alright i'll say it
>be me
>be 4
>have issues with my tonsils
>makes it hard to breathe when I sleep
>usually had only a few errors like short of breath
>that night happened
>I couldn't breathe
>I tried screaming and moving around to wake up my parents
>due to lack of air it was hard for them to hear me
>they woke up after I threw something
>I got some air but not a lot
>hospital was called
>blacked out
>woke up in hospital bed
really all I could remember but I got told I almost died
>>
>>29496775
makes more sense I suppose
not much but at least it wasn't a thing to get drugs
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.