[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"friends" are saying legitimately mean things to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1404106320371.png (706 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1404106320371.png
706 KB, 5000x5000
>"friends" are saying legitimately mean things to me with no comedic wit or purpose
>can't say anything because they'll just play the "itz just banter cant u handle it lol?!" card
>can't just leave because of the barrage of "lol y u leave u mad???"
>>
>>29495933
Block them, Robot. Block them all.

Take the chad in this video's advice.
https://youtu.be/6RahPz3Zgj4
>>
>>29495933
>hanging out with people that belittle you

it's your fault OP tell them they're dicks and to fuck off, if you're actually mad and they're your friend they'll stop. quit being a pussy
>>
>Just leave
>Never return
>Don't answer your phone
>Immediately walk the other direction if you see them in public
>Tell them to fuck off if they come to your door
That's all you need to do, and it's a full-time fix. It would work for battered women too if they weren't addicted to battery sex.
>>
>>29495933
> friend constantly makes black jokes
> every time I walk into a dark room
> dude I literally can't see you!!hahaha
> I've never laughed at this once and told him multiple times that it isn't funny
> no one else in the room ever laughs

> playing some game where you had to describe something
> I say that he and this word have something in common, you're both short
> he fucking blows up at me for calling him short

Manlets never learn.
>>
>>29495992
dude what the fuck. thats crazy
>>
>>29495933
I had a group of friends that would do this to me. I would do it to them too but it always felt like they were ganging up on me to put me down. There was a bunch of drama and I stopped hanging out with them for a bit then realized that none of us really liked being friends so I just ignored them. That made me scared at first but I'm much happier now.

Just stop seeing them OP.
>>
>>29496062
Oh man dude you need to fucking watch that movie

It's insane
>>
Sternly tell them to shut the fuck up because its pissing you off. If they stop, cool. If they don't, cut them completely out of your life and find new friends.

You might also want to analyze what it is about you thats making you a target and work on correcting whatever it is. Maybe you're too nice or something about you gives others the impression that your soft.
>>
Seriously though, why the fuck do people do this? I have never understood what people get out of this sort of behavior.
>>
Stop hanging out with them. Don't make it complicated for yourself.
>>
>>29495933
Just say mean shit right back, in a normal tone, while grinning. It's how banter works, you socially-retarded spastic.
>>
File: cyborg detected.png (37 KB, 1476x136) Image search: [Google]
cyborg detected.png
37 KB, 1476x136
>>29495933
>"friends" are saying legitimately mean things to me with no comedic wit or purpose
>can't say anything because they'll just play the "itz just banter cant u handle it lol?!" card
>can't just leave because of the barrage of "lol y u leave u mad???"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH failed normies are truly the most pathetic of them all
why don't you become a trap :^) hahaha
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.