[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start taking antidepressants >sex drive immediately kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466472619217.jpg (552 KB, 1006x719) Image search: [Google]
1466472619217.jpg
552 KB, 1006x719
>start taking antidepressants
>sex drive immediately kill
>no longer have to worry about women or masturbating

Why doesn't every robot do this?
>>
>>29495719
It's just lobotimization, man

Wanna do it though.
>>
Don't know how to get any, too nervous to call or visit a doctor.
>>
>>29495747
This pretty much

>Anon all you have to do to help your anxiety is to get over your crippling fear and go to a doctor to fix it!
>>
>>29495719
I'm considering it.

But it doesn't completely remove the need for physical intimacy though?
>>
>>29495719
>start taking antidepressants
>sex drive not kill
>just is harder than holy hell to orgasm
>spend my faps giving my arm the workout of a lifetime just to get over the edge
>>
>>29495747
>>29496063
It took my like 4 months to work up the courage to go. It went better than expected though, it was nice to talk about being a sperg without worrying too much about looking like a sperg.
>>
File: joobydo.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
joobydo.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
>>29495719

Its the pharmaceutical jews way of weeding out you degenerates and preventing you and your offspring from weakening the gene pool.
>>
>>29495719
Antidepressants are pretty terrible for your brain

They don't "fix" a chemical imbalance they induce it and cause a gradual deterioration of functional engrams. You are much more likely to get worse in the long term if you take them.

There isn't really a way to reduce sex drive without causing other issues. You just need to fap it out

>>29496335
Basically this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.