[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be on the Cutting EDGE of fashion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: spl227887_0021.jpg (68 KB, 328x490) Image search: [Google]
spl227887_0021.jpg
68 KB, 328x490
In the past decade, fedoras have become the biggest fashion faux-pas that normies love to hate. Wearing a fedora publicly in 2016 will guarantee strange looks from males, and giggles from females, but now that fedora-core is at an all-time low, it is the perfect time to start wearing fedoras and fedora-core items ironically. Much like how "nerd" and "gamer" cultures went from geek to chic, fedora-core will make the same strong push to mainstream fashion. Expect:

>mostly trilby's. Trilby's are a staple of fedora-core because they are most often mistaken for fedoras.
>other, more exotic fedora variants will be acceptable due to the ironic nature of this trend. Bowler, and top hats will be common.
>long coats, and blazers with graphic tee's worn underneath.
>cargo pants/shorts
>knockoff watches, and other fake jewelry.
>"manly" beards and old-time moustaches will carry over into ironic fedora-core
>ironic uses of "fedora" phrases such as "m'lady" or psuedo-intellectual speech and debate.
>pinstripe patterns on everything, much like how flannel plaid patterns are used now.

It will start off ironic, but in time, as the novelty of ironic fedora-core wears out, bits and pieces of it will integrate itself into normal fashion, like nerd glasses, or hipster scarves. The ironic nature of this trend will fall off, and people will genuinely enjoy fedora-core once again. You may have missed out on hipster, nerd, scene, swag, and goth chicks, but you won't have to miss out on ironic fedora babes. The power is now in your hands to take advantage of this knowledge.
>>
"nerd" and "gamer" culture was never popular

that was a fiction invented by the media, like satanic ritual abuse

I don't think that anyone here actually dresses like the amazing athiest, probably just jeans/cargos and a hoodie
>>
>>29495854
>"nerd" and "gamer" culture was never popular
you are very out of touch with millennials.
>>
>>29495660

I see ads for fedoras more often in public now, and I also see people wearing them here and there.

>>29495854

>"nerd" and "gamer" culture was never popular

You're a stupid moron.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.