[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I date a guy who's shorter than me and fat? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1464563038614.jpg (67 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
1464563038614.jpg
67 KB, 940x545
Should I date a guy who's shorter than me and fat? I think I would date him if he was only fat but he's also shorter than me and I don't think I could take everything in.
>>
How tall are you?
This is important
>>
>>29495405
I think I'm ~169cm tall
>>
>>29495359
start dating him and just push him towards losing the weight, if you want to be smart about it just have him go out with you as much as you can.
hiking, a trip to the zoo, maybe biking, just get him moving.
>>
File: 1459304124728.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1459304124728.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>29495359
If it is just bait pls stop we can't have infighting right now, we need to work together to get rid of the normies.

If you're being fucking serious, get off this board right now you fucking roastie scum, GET THE FUCK OUT. We don't want you here, we fucking hate you, a large part of our identity revolves around the hatred of people like you and your friends. We don't actively seek your kind out to hurt you, please just leave us in peace here
>>
>>29495434
You'd probably be justified in not dating him for being that short t b h
>>
>>29495460
I have [some] hope that he is able to lose the weight but I'm more worried about the height factor, famalam

>>29495477
Yeah it wouldn't bother me if he was at least my height but I think he's about 2cm shorter than me
>>
>>29495537
>2cm shorter than me
kill yourself for making this bait thread.
2cm is fucking nothing.
>>
>>29495618
2cm is almost an inch which is not nothing. And I said -about that much, I'm not sure how much exactly.
>>
kek

This is probably just bait to make us hate women even more.
>>
>>29495658
I don't see how this is bait. A man could ask "should I date a woman who is fat and taller than me" and you wouldn't see a problem with it.
>>
>>29495639
he will look around the same height to you in person, you should know that.
do you feel comfortable with him when you're out?
then there is no reason to be worrying about his height the way you are.
>>
>>29495676
>you wouldn't see a problem with it
I would. Because it's silly. You decide what you're comfortable with and you don't let superficial considerations like that have too much importance.
Plenty of guys here will date chubby or fat girls and it's up to them. They know they will be judged for it. They suck it up.
And they definitively wouldn't give a fuck about taller girls if it were up to them. It's taller girls that don't want them.
Girls just want tall guys because they look better in front of their friends and they like to be made to feel small. But mostly the former. There's a calculus of attraction with them. Social appearances is everything to them. And you're making this pretty clear.
You're a fucking normie.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR BOARD.
>>
>>29495359
His height? what about your weight? double standards roastie
HOURLY REMINDER TO SAGE
>>
I'll never understand how normals can focus so heavily on something like height, seems so limiting, just like who you like as long as they're good to you and find happiness.
It's so stupid that some guys turn down taller girls and some girls turn down shorter guys.
>>
if it doesn't bother you go for it. i mean he can always lose weight... and as for the height its really up to you.
>>
>>29495795

this is sadly true, I'm the 5'10 guy, fucking sucks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.