[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just shit my pants. I squatted down in the middle of my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_4605.jpg (54 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4605.jpg
54 KB, 394x500
I just shit my pants.

I squatted down in the middle of my room to get a nice stretch, and then felt a fart coming. Unbeknownst to me, a small turd had been chambered in my rectum. As I relaxed and let out the fart, along with it came a grape sized poop nugget launched straight down into my boxer briefs.

I waddled to the bathroom, ashamed of myself, carrying the weight of a mountain in my trousers. I carefully lowered my boxers, waiting for the dingleberry to reveal itself. And reveal itself it did. Immediately as it came into sight, it rushed to escape, falling through the pant leg and straight down to my foot, bouncing off onto the tile of the bathroom. I didn't think I could lose any more of my dignity. Whatever was left of it must have been in my foot, and crushed by the falling turd.

Embarrassed, I gathered a wad of toilet paper and scooped up the poo, dropping it into the toilet. Finally I flushed it down with my head hung low.
>>
A shit stain and a shitposter. I'm impressed.
>>
>>29495285
masterfully written
>>
>I didn't think I could lose any more of my dignity
>Whatever was left of it must have been in my foot, and crushed by the falling turd

Usually I dislike the xd verbose shitposting about literal shit meme but that's a very good line.
>>
>>29495285
nice cat picture, friend
>>
That's some quality literal shitpost
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.