[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much anti-normie solution have you had today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4554697.jpg (74 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
4554697.jpg
74 KB, 675x1200
How much anti-normie solution have you had today?
>>
File: fatpepe.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
>>29495279
about 1050 calories worth
>>
>can only buy Dr Pepper in cans here
>they are imported and always expensive as fuck
sucks desu
>>
>took my mother to buy groceries because she can't drive anymore
>she bought me a 6-pack of soda as thanks
I'm a grown man. I live alone. My mommy still buys me sugary drinks for helping her with things. It's a weird feel.
>>
>>29496254
Sound like a nice gesture, not weird.
>>
>>29496647
It's sweet of her, but it kind of makes me feel like a child, I guess. I'm sure she does the same for my brother when he takes her shopping, too. She just can't drive or carry things or even walk very well anymore.
>>
>>29496223
The fuck you live South Africa?
>>
Hopefully the mods will have the good sense to not let this continue.

Please remember to sage and report. If we let this start now, there's going to be no end to the corporate shilling.
>>
Fentiman's is 9000x better
>>
>>29495279
wew you lads in the marketing department are getting good, ey?

I'll give you that a lot of the nerdier people I've met enjoy Dr. Pepper.
>>
>>29496668
>that feel when your mother makes you feel like a child instead of make you feel like an adult like most normie grilles
Enjoy while you still can, brother.
>>
>>29496705
dr pepper should give me a deal

I actually just started after the first guy made three threads

normies hate dr pepper and soda because theyre unhealthy so I gotta keep it up till they leave
>>
>>29495279

So where is the other place like weddit or whatever stream the three of you are coordinating this shit posting extravaganza from?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.