[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do about having a really small penis /r9k/? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
What do I do about having a really small penis /r9k/? It's nothing I can help for and it's hindering me in so many ways. I've never had a speck of self esteem and it's honestly driving me to thoughts of suicide.
>>
>>29495244
how small/post pics. i can guarantee you that a woman will laugh her way out of your house if its micro. no matter how successful you are, she will at least cheat on you or talk about open relationships. if youre gay it'll probably be perceived as feminine, thus more acceptable.
>>
>>29495296
ugh that's it I'm buying rope tomorrow
>>
>>29495316
>how small/post pics
answer, thanks. we'll give you a rundown on the damages
>>
>>29495364
>Post pictures

Can't right now

I guess it's a micro

When erect it's probably like what, 4 inches almost?
>>
You have a few choices.

>accept celibacy
>learn to love dick and taking it up the ass
>become a literal cuckhold
>kill yourself
>optimistically wait for science to find out better penis enlargement options (none are viable as of now)
>>
>>29495420
its really below average but not micro. you probably dont realize how small dicks can actually be. dunno what to tell you. it'd be really rare to get a girl to understand. think about going gay, crossdressing, suicide, or at least being alone/cucked for the rest of your life.

>>29495481
i see this as i update the thread. hah. sorry op. move to asia
>>
>>29495560

OP here, my view on dicks is just really fucked up due to my size lel but would it at least compare to an Asian dick?

I guess I could go for a qt azn then or something
>>
>>29495244
Are you overweight? When i weighed 400lbs my dick was 3.5 inches.
>>
>>29495580
yea it compares. there are plenty of asian dudes smaller than you i'd imagine.
>>
>>29495640

I'm borderline underweight. 6'3, lanky as fuck

>>29495645

oh shit dude
>>
>>29495668
plus they just dig tall white dudes anyways. arrange a month long exploratory vacation somewhere over there and experiment. you could probably arrange a host/guide with someone on inter-pals
>>
>>29495580
I think the average in north korea is 3.4 inches. most of asia is small
>>
>>29495693
ps, or just find a foreign exchange girl at your nearest state uni
>>
>>29495703

Does it refer to erect or flacid?
>>
>>29495725
Erect

breh
>>
>>29495770
dude I'm a retard at this topic kek

But that makes me way more secure about that I guess
>>
>>29495725
you could probably go to south korea and be about average. plus they worship height over there. would probably be your best option
>>
I've kinda just accepted being alone. It's torture because I'm attractive enough to the point where cute girls want to have sex with me but I know they'll be extemely disappointed once they see me naked.
>>
>>29495806

Or you can keep trying until you find someone who is happy with your dick.
>>
>>29495808
I guess you're right

It just really sucks that there are girls where I currently live that are interested in me but I won't be able to satisfy them, really.

But thanks for the advice, really
>>
>>29495883

Hey man, at least we're in the exact same boat.

I figured, aside from the advice I've gotten in this thread, finding some other way to win life could be more rewarding anyway. Like making music or something. Shrug
>>
>>29495889

>tfw sexually frustrated
>only way to really find someone who could appreciate my dick is through romance

FUG
>>
>>29495940
You and me both man. im 6'1" with a 4in dick
>>
>>29495891
no prob. it's funny because i'm in the opposite boat, i'm 5'6" but hung well. girls are rarely initially attracted to me but i've had a couple of FWB deals where they liked hooking up but didn't want people to know about it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.