[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I start smoking? I really want to but I feel like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1458613367170.jpg (63 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1458613367170.jpg
63 KB, 292x355
How do I start smoking? I really want to but I feel like I'm not enjoying it. I like the first 4-5 drags because I get a nicotine buzz, but then I don't get it. It just feels like a waste of time and I get self conscious.

Related note: I was at the gas station and my heart was beating, I had so much anxiety and just sped walked around the aisles for a few minutes while the 2 cute cash register girls watched. Then I asked them for a pack of cigarettes and they couldn't understand me, I asked 4 times, then I had to show ID even though I'm fucking 24, then after purchasing I sped walked around the aisles again pretending to look at stuff before running out of the gas station and going home feeling defeated.
>>
File: 1466220169874s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1466220169874s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
They're fucking cigarettes you idiot, smoke them.
>>
>>29495193
How do people get addicted to them? I don't understand chain smoking, I want to enjoy them but I don't know how
>>
File: skeletongf.png (961 KB, 889x2103) Image search: [Google]
skeletongf.png
961 KB, 889x2103
Mad Men will teach you how to drink and smoke, the psychology behind both activities, and their larger importance in western society
>>
>>29495223
You have to be genetically predisposed.
I'm just like you and get very little positive effects from nicotine. Luck of the draw, I guess.
>>
>>29495223
Most people don't jump straight into chain smoking
>>
If you keep smoking, when you stop smoking, you'll soon want to smoke again.
>>
File: 1339628016196.jpg (99 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1339628016196.jpg
99 KB, 464x700
Smoke more until you're done smoking and you feel like smoking soon after. You are now addicted.
>>
>>29495223
It doesn't get "better."
It just gets worse when you don't smoke, so comparatively "better" when satisfying a craving.
>>
>be me
>started buying cigarettes cuz im a big boy now
>hate smoking but become that kid who lets people bum one at parties.
>one day friends and I go camping
>Brought my cigarettes with me just in case friends want one
>We start doing MDMA in the woods for the first time
>feelsecstaticman.jpg
>smoke while on molly
>its fucking amazing I get it now
>can't stop smoking ever since

just snort some molly and start smoking that did the trick for me
>>
>Feel bad
>Smoke cigarette
>Feel even worse

who started this cigarette meme
>>
>>29495146
you're trying to relate tobacco to drugs, and they really aren't the same.

Tobacco is something that older people tend to enjoy more because it can have a calming effect, very mild. As a young person, you are expecting a cigarette to "fuck you up" and make you feel loose and nice, just like when you chug a few beers. I am sorry to tell you that tobacco does not do that to such an extreme, by itself.

The only way to amplify the calming effects of tobacco is NOT by smoking more (which will just make you sick), but instead by using the cigarettes in tandum with something else.

For example, getting very drunk and THEN having a cigarette feels AMAZING. There's nothing better than getting fucking wasted and smoking like 3 cigs.

Marijuana also goes well with tobacco, as our European friends know. When rolling a joint or blunt, if you roll in a little bit of tobacco (store-bought shredded tobacco, not tobacco in cigs/cigars) you will get a VERY relaxing/numbing feeling while smoking the marijuna/tobacco combo.
>>
>>29495146
>transmetropolitan
Top-tier taste senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.