[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that sad and finally bitter, hopeless feel when you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1329766322583.jpg (45 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1329766322583.jpg
45 KB, 461x523
>that sad and finally bitter, hopeless feel when you realize you have no friends at all
>>
>>29495138
>when you realize
how do you 'realize' this? You mean you have 5-10 regular friends that you regularly hang out with but they are not 'real' to you because blah blah blah?
>>
>>29495186
No, I have no friends at all. I don't have "real" or "regular" friends.
>>
>>29495206
the now do you realize this? Are you just so withdraw, and occupied that you didn't notice you have no friends?
>>
I lost my used friends. Last thing I said was happy birthday. Those were 20 and 11days ago. I have another one who is kind of a meet but job and other friends.
>>
>>29495240
It's easy to ignore the fact that you don't have any actual interpersonal relationships with other human beings when you spend all your time on 4chan.

But yes, that too.
>>
>>29495138
Anyway, anyone else here /no-friends/?

Internet friends count as long as you can talk to them personally.
>>
File: 1437689270487.png (447 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1437689270487.png
447 KB, 653x490
just me I guess.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.