[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no naive but cute gf to contrast well with your autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465706665814.png (139 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
1465706665814.png
139 KB, 377x377
>tfw no naive but cute gf to contrast well with your autism

Why live?
Whats your preferred gf?
>>
File: CLCIqBrUYAAhC7h.png large.png (1 MB, 705x1000) Image search: [Google]
CLCIqBrUYAAhC7h.png large.png
1 MB, 705x1000
>>29494721
Someone who is kind, yet strong.

Someone who is willing to stand up for the weak and is angered by injustice.

But most of all, someone who treasures life and the freedom it brings.
>>
I like goth/punk women

There are very few of them and I doubt any would be interested in dating someone as boring as me
>>
File: atsuko in heat.gif (190 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
atsuko in heat.gif
190 KB, 360x360
>>29494721
>tfw you will never impregnate a Sucy

LWA3 when?
>>
File: 2016-06-18 15.01.08.jpg (115 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-18 15.01.08.jpg
115 KB, 540x960
> naive but cute gf to contrast well with your autism

Exactly what I have. Except I don't have full blown autism or anything.

She's cute as a button, likes to dress up in those cutesy outfits, calls me daddy, etc.

This combined with her innocence and naivety sort of makes her a daughter figure of sorts. It's kinky.

I lead the relationship in every way, and control most aspects of her life, just the way she likes it.

My down-to-earth, INTJ, high masculinity/high intellectualism but shit social skills are a great contrast to her bubbly easy to love but a bit naive personality.

I love my GF.
>>
>>29495051
FUCKING GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG. YOU WERE ONE OF US ONCE NOW WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME YOU TRAITOR

I'm happy for you
>>
>>29494721
I keep seeing this face.
What Chinese toon is it from?
>>
>>29495051
B8, but where'd you meet her anyway?
Dating sites are either boring whores or insane whores or asians.
>>
>>29495140
Little witch academy. Some kickstarter funded animu.
>>
weeb gf, thats all i want
i have literally no other criteria
>>
>>29495156
Omegle from my province (ontario).

Not b8
>>
>>29495180
>it was just a short
shit
>>
What makes you think a naive cute girl would be attracted to some autistic guy.
Women like these things
1) social status
2) looks
3) personality
4) access to resources
Men like these things
1) looks
2) personality
An autistic guy is likely not going to be able to provide social status, have a good personality, get along with her friends, success in his career ect. So she wouldn't likely see this man as a potential sexual partner. I guess maybe if he was attractive and rich, but still if he was autistic as fuck that might not even be enough.
>>
>>29494721
one thats real.
>>
>>29495243
Fuck off this isn't about us deserving or thinking one would want us. If we did deserve them and they did want us we would have them, wouldn't we?
>>
>>29495325
Well at least you are realistic about that
>>
I need a GF who is outgoing and excitable

>Tfw I know a chick like this and we're friends but I'm too much of a beta to make a move
>>
>>29495232
There are two of them.

It's pretty-good tier.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.