[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could genocide any group of people, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1466533271893s.jpg (2 KB, 124x96) Image search: [Google]
1466533271893s.jpg
2 KB, 124x96
If you could genocide any group of people, what would it be?
>>
Tongans
>>
>>29494645
>ethnic not specified
politicians
>>
Women

hiefw
>>
Whites, then watch the world burn as black and brown people turn on each other without a common enemy
>>
Robots. Only real option DESU. They'd be happier too.
>>
The whites
>>
>>29494645
Normies

Originally posted
>>
>>29494645
Every man except for me. Explanation not needed
>>
People who are allergic to peanuts
>>
>>29494645
If dubbs Jews die this century
>>
>>29494685
Gb2420chn
>>
/pol/ posters

chlorine for the gene pool
>>
>>29494711
YES

1+1
11 DUBS OF FIRST

THANK YOU KEK THE JEWS WILL ALL DIE

THANK YOU SO MUCH PRAISE KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>29494711
Woah, Nostradamus.
>>
>>29494701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NuNStpPTvs
>>
>>29494645
Sociopaths. They're in position of power everywhere though. It would disrupt everything. Oh well.

Some people are genetically sociopaths but have become very principled, and act very morally. They don't deserve genocide but this might be the only occasion to clean up the gene pool...

Why am I the only one answering these things seriously? Do I have autism? Plz don't genocide me.
>>
>>29494687
>>29494690
This

>Enslave blacks
>Killed of 80% of Native population and too their land
>Occupied Indians and Australia
>Steal other ethics resources and lands
>Terrorize the middle east
>Make Asians into sweatshop workers

Whites aren't welcomed to earth.
>>
>>29494685
I'm going to go opposite of this and say men. Imagine the chaos of a world where women were responsible for keeping the human species alive... ahaha. I think there would be like an immediate celebration that men are gone, and almost as quickly, infighting about who is the most oppressed now, social cliques like in high school forming but on a global scale, world wars starting because of grudges held for inconsequential disagreements (imagine a 100% female army/navy/air force aaahahahah), infrastructure in every nation crumbles as there is no one left that can fix it or build new things.
>>
>>29494645
Humans.
Including myself
>>
everyone below an IQ of 110.
>>
>>29494797
Are there different degrees of sociopathy?
>>
>>29494645
everybody born after 1989
>>
>>29494869
Not really sure. As a psychological disorder it's usually defined with a few criteria you must met and I think it always include actual behavior that is harmful to others (i.e. psychopathy is your actions, not just how you think). I don't really remember though.
But yeah there must be a bunch psychological scales that have been developed that give you some kind of score.
Looks like my genocide would require some planning.
>>
All millionaires
>>
genocide all humans. A human killed Adam Lanza the manza
>>
>>29494645
anyone who has visited those board or had contact with /r9k/ in any way, shape or form
>>
>>29494848
This is the only good answer. I was about to post this same exact thing myself.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.