[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why you deserve a gf. If presented well enough I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 240x240
Tell me why you deserve a gf. If presented well enough I'll use my meme magic to get you a gf and you'll finally be a normie. You'll finally be able to leave and never come back to this place.
>>
>>29494639
>implying you have the direct line to KEK
>>
>>29494639
>Tell me why you deserve a gf

>deserve

This a trick Normie question because nobody deserves anything. Hobos, criminals , and women beaters get girls but they aren't social autist like us and most of us really want a qt virgin gf to play vidya with.
>>
>>29494639

I don't put much effort into my 4chan posting, or as much effort as I could.

I've been sitting here for the past 1 minute now, and I can't think of why I would deserve one honestly. But I'm well past that way of thinking - male losers and female sluts on the Internet exaggerate the hell out of how much guys think they are entitled to sex/a girlfriend. They exaggerate because women have it so easy in western society that people need to invent mythical stories about how women are oppressed.
>>
You mean if my social worth is enough for a equal number vagina or a vagina at all?

huh, i don't think so, but im a decent guy, work and study, and really decent looking.
But my way to see the world would alienate any normie women, most likelly after honey moon phase, if they are under my score, or just plain reject me
>>
>>29494639
I was born with only half a heart. Someone out there was maybe born with the other half?
>>
File: 1434143079177.png (318 KB, 585x800) Image search: [Google]
1434143079177.png
318 KB, 585x800
That's the thing. It isn't about me deserving a gf. I'm too supreme for any girl to deserve me.
>>
File: 1464558737806.gif (804 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1464558737806.gif
804 KB, 500x715
I don't think I deserve one, there are so many guys out there who not only deserve it more than I and would appreciate and enjoy it much more than I would. I have transferred all my pixel wealth gold over to my brother a couple times even though it took me months to amass it all and left me near broke, didn't regret it one bit.

Besides, once I had the gf I don't know what I'd do from there on out, I don't know the first thing about maintaining a relationship, how to make them fall or keep them in love or happy. I want one, more than anything I think. But the idea of it fills me with apprehension, whether that's a good thing or not is beyond me.
>>
>>29494639
Everyone deserves a gf unless they've done something horrible. Robots need to start believing that they are worthy and deserving of love because they are. People are too similar in the ways that matter for some to be deserving and others not to be deserving.
>>
>>29494794
Two types of robots. I'm too good for everyone and I'm too shit for anyone.

They're both right
>>
I'm tall, extremely intelligent, have visible abs, and work part time instead of full time so I can focus on my hobbies and side hustles.
>>
>>29494639
I don't. I just want to be normal and having a gf is part of that fantasy of normality. It's normal to be intimate with other human beings and I want to be normal.
>>
Because I'm tall, cultured, a gentleman yet a bad boy, I have broad shoulders and I have the perfect body for cuddling. I also have 2 cute dogs and they love me.
>>
>>29494639
OP were you in the Tulpa thread???
>>
>>29494639
I work a decent job, never hurt anyone, gone out of my way to help people for things that took months and even one case several years, and I am not fat.
>>
If my being and personality are not under my control, and rather the direct result of circumstance how could one conject that anyone deserves their happiness more than I? So is it not the most just and righteous path for those who are happy to become equally unhappy or inversely, for me to become as happy as them?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.