[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feel energized by spending time with people after being alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1465989970584.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1465989970584.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>feel energized by spending time with people after being alone too long
>feel energized by being alone for a long time after spending too much time with people

Is this introversion or extroversion... what the heck...
>>
>>29494637
It's ambiversion check your privilege cissy
>>
>>29494637
That's 90% of the human population. Pretty normal tbqhwu
I prefer being alone more, but if it's people I actually really like, I'll be itching to see them again if it's been too long.
>introvert
>extrovert
Idk why everyone wants to categorize themselves so much. Most people are generally a bit of both, leaning on one.
>>
>>29494637

Yeah I know the feel OP. I'm say way.
>>
File: jung.jpg (41 KB, 297x404) Image search: [Google]
jung.jpg
41 KB, 297x404
Learn more about extroversion and introversion if you think thats all there is to it. Introverts usually act in a way where they see how they react to the world, extroverts usually act in a way where they see how the world reacts to them. Read more about Carl Jung the person who invented the concept of introversion/extroversion.
>>
>>29494637

Read up on the source material. It should be fairly clear then. Jung is seriously undervalued.

>>29494686

Some people actually take interest in the world around them. I mean sure there's a little bit of 2 and 1 in the number 3, but I totally understand why people want to categorize. Humans are driven to explore, study, and understand. Curiosity killed the cat but it defined the human.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY4NjkzMDAz.jpg (127 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjY4NjkzMDAz.jpg
127 KB, 1200x1200
If you feel this way you probably are more introverted by nature but with some well developed extroverted qualities. Just as some extroverts can have very introverted qualities. Another way to look at it is that people who identify as introverts usually prefer depth of activity and people who identify as extroverts usually prefer breadth of activity.
>>
>>29494686

I've noticed a lot of your stereotypical nerdy aspies will call themselves introverts so they can have an excuse to be NEETs and play WoW all day.

Funny their ass socializes with all sorts of people who play their games but when it comes to interacting with other people outside their circle their introvert.

Like I'm really introverted too but I can somehow manage to hold a conversation with someone who's not 100% into everything I'm into.
>>
>>29494637
>i don't feel thirsty after drinking water
LIKE WTF WHY LMAO
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.