[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe I'm turning 22. finishing college.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27 KB, 550x535
I can't believe I'm turning 22. finishing college.

I feel some regret at this point. But, also, a lot of fear for the future. Will I waste the future as i did with my past?
>>
Just do whatcha think you feel is right and what makes you happy and you wont waste life
>>
In the same boat OP. Had a fight today with my parents about the security deposit and this coupled with other things has really made me wanna get out of the house. I hate being nagged.
>>
>>29494658
If you have any money to spare you should go out and travel or experience the world thats a good way to clear up headspace
>>
It could be worse. If you're graduating at 22 you're at least on the right path. You just feel anxious because the future is unknown right now.
>>
>finishing college at 22
>frogposting

You're a literal normal-faggot.

I finished university at 32 after a decade of NEEThood.
>>
File: drake4.png (108 KB, 323x279) Image search: [Google]
drake4.png
108 KB, 323x279
The key is to rationalize everything and lie to yourself instead of admitting you are a coward.
The only problem is when you need to die, it's gotta be quick or the existential dread overwhelms you and you die in complete and total misery.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.